1

🐤 💜 🐣 Lee Hyein - 15
🐈 🐸 🍅 Kang Haerin - 17
🩷 🎉 🤨 Pham Hanni - 18
☀️ 🐶 💛 Danielle Marsh - 18
💙 🐻 🐇 Kim Minji - 19

-- second POV.

" No, Haerin, we're not adopting another cat from the streets. We already have five. " You sighed as Haerin had a small kitten in her arms, she pouted as she looked at you pleadingly. Haerin's cat-like eyes look into yours as she begs.

" But this one's small and helpless... " Haerin spoke as she tried to convince you to adopt another cat, but you knew it would be even more expensive because of the inflation currently happening in South Korea... Okay, maybe the inflation didn't increase that much.

" Still, we have enough cats. You can just bring it to a shelter or something. " You cross your arms as Haerin puts down the small baby cat, you can hear her mutter something in Korean under her breath, not like you could understand it anyway. The dirty kitten rubs against Haerin's leg and Haerin looks silently in awe. You uncrossed your arms and sighed, a lot more heavily this time.

" I'll come back for you, don't worry. " Haerin crouched down to gently whisper to the kitten, Haerin just met this random kitten and fell in love with it (platonically). However, she can't be alone in the Seoul streets without anyone by her side, not because she's not old enough but because of the dangers.

" Come on, guys! We can't be late! " Danielle yelled out to you both, her Australian accent purred as she waved over fairly quickly. The three, Hanni, Minji, and Hyein, agreed with Danielle as they walked faster. Haerin stood up properly when you walked away from her, she followed behind you as she grinned happily.

-- time skip.

You arrived at the apartment that supposedly had NewJeans in it, Minji had secretly called you to go into the apartment to... Well, she wasn't specific on what you'd do in there, mostly because she was using Korlish (Korean and English).

Minji opened the door for you as she greeted you with a smile, not saying anything but you can tell she's glad you came. The four other members looked surprised as you entered the room, but your gaze went on Haerin... with that same kitten she spotted and showed you earlier, the kitten was napping on her lap.

" 이봐! 오셨네요! (ibwa! oshossneyo! = Hey! You're here!) " Hanni spoke with a dumbfounded tone as everyone was still in a state of shock (except you and Minji, of course).

" 민지! 그들이 여기 있을 거라고 말하지 않았잖아! (minchee! geudeuri yeogi isseul georago malhaji anhassjanha! = Minji! You didn't tell me they were going to be here!) " Said Danielle, Minji just looked at Danielle with a smug smirk.

" How'd you even find the cat again? " You asked, you seemed more amazed at how Haerin has the kitten again.

" It was following me. " Haerin admitted, grinning smugly... like a mischievous cat.