๑~A bittersweet ending~๑

"OPEN UP PRETTY BITCH!!!" It sounded like Uraraka at my door which startled me and causing me to quickly get up and get changed and quickly throwing a blanket over toga who looked bored? Unamused? Disappointed?... angry??

___________________________

I quickly made my way to the door and I looked back at toga who was putting her shirt on looking disappointed, I sighed and opened the door "They just found someone dead! In the movie theater!" Uraraka said in a terrified tone which made my eyes widen in shock. And this information made my mind race with thoughts 'is it that guy again!? If so what does he want!? I hope nothing happened to the others.. where are the others...?'. "Ochako...where are the others..?" *I asked her and she began tearing up which slightly caught Toga's attention and she looked like she was thinking of something. Where are the others!? Are you ok!?" I was starting to panic a lot and I rushed uraraka inside my house as I closed my door when she was inside the house "i- I think they're ok...I just ran away..I..I thought they were following me.." she cried into my shoulder and I caressed her hair in a soothing way to calm her down even though I was panicking myself. Toga then got up to go to the bathroom and when she left Uraraka quickly covered my mouth and stabbed me with a knife. And as she looked up at me she had a crazy smile on her face "shh, shh, shh.. you don't want anyone else getting hurt do you~? Did you really think I wanted to be your friend? No. I just pretended to be your friend so I can stop you from seeing my dear izuku~ I've seen he's taken a liking to you but it's better if you're gone" *she whispered as she stabbed the knife deeper into my side making me try to scream in pain but my screams were blocked my her surprisingly strong hand, I was loosing way too much blood that my vision was starting to get blurry and as my consciousness was leaving me I saw toga standing across from us near the bathroom with a cold annoyed look on her face.

•~Toga's POV~•

There i stood. Looking at that friend of hers stab her deeper as she smiled crazily, here I was thinking I was a crazy bitch. I walked towards Ochako in a fast angry pase and she slightly backed away and threw Y/N on the floor "Aw looks like I was too slow with getting rid of you that your dog's come out to save you" she said with a crazy smile as she slightly kicked Y/N who was now unconscious and bleeding out in the floor. I didn't say anything since it would only fuel her fire so I just swiftly grabbed a nearby fork and I tackled her to the floor. "Get off of me bitch!" "You have the nerve to mess with my belongings. Now let's see what that pussy, izuku, thinks of you after I ruin you"  I laugh with a crazy smile on my face now and I stab her arms hard with the fork that sinks deep in her skin causing her to bleed "Ah! Get off!" She looked shocked at what I had done but then soon stabbed my side, I didn't care I continue to stab her repeatedly with the fork which was surprisingly shark, I managed to ruin her arms to the point they couldn't move anymore, her face making it look like there were a bunch of bleeding holes on it, and she stopped moving after a few more stabs to her eyes. I was covered in blood, I laugh as I hold my cheek with my bloody hand "Look how easy that was! It wouldn't have happened if you knew your place!" I pull her hair and brought her bloody face to mine making me smile at my work but I soon remember that Y/N was bleeding out so I rushed towards her and quickly ripped some of my shit and cover her wound. 'shir, shit, SHIT' I thought to myself as I picked her up and placed her on the couch, I quickly looked around the house looking for bandages. I finally found some in the bathroom and I quickly went to Y/N, I cleaned up her wound, stitched it up which made her wince in her sleep a bit, and I finally bandaged it. "Shit.. I hope you wake up soon Y/N.." I hoped as I checked her pulse and then decided to make her some food for when she wakes up and also decided to clean the whole mess I had made.