Chapter Eleven (Kiss)

Danny's PoV

Agh, I fucked up again. Why would I ever think she's okay? I hate myself.

I'm at the bar, drinking myself to death. Someone came up to me.

"Drinking all by yourself, handsome?" A blonde woman spoke.
(i know you guys know this meme, and its ”pissing all by yourself, handsome”)

"Hi." I greeted the woman.
"Lover's quarrel?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Is drinking alcohol makes your problem, solve?" She asked.

"No, its just.....This makes me forget for what I did, it's helping to wash away all of my regrets." I replied.

"Is committing crime makes you regret?" She said.

I know I'm not drunk yet, and I'm very aware shes using it to interrogate me.

"No, what makes you think that." I scoff.

"Hm.. I don't know? Maybe because your name is Villain." She said.

"Who are you?" I said.

I looked at her dead in the eye. She-
I slowly place my hand near where my knife is .

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Let's take this in the alleyway." She said then walked out to the bar.

I followed her in the alleyway, I noticed she's not here. I grabbed the knife in case.

Someone pinned me to ground with my both hands in my back and facing face first in the ground.

"Now, now, handsome. Don't move or you don't wanna in pain."

"I would rather die." I spit out.

"Well then—"

I close my eyes, I know she's gonna end me.

Something bit my neck, I-  I opened my eyes and saw how she suck my neck .

A sound escaping from my mouth, please stop.

She placed her hand on my mouth, but she still pinning me.

I muffled and muffled in her hands ,
I don't want this.

A minute later she got off me. I laid my back on the ground breathing so hard.

"Hmm... your hard right now..." She said. Pointed at my pants.

"NO Im just drunk!" I yelled.

"It's probably the effect of my venom. Oh well, I'll see you." She started walking away.

"Wait please! Don't leave me here, not like this!" I shouted.

"Then do what I want." She standing in front of me.

"What do you want? I'll do anything!" I begged.

She smirked at me. Oh no....

Knock, knock

"Danny?" Lucy, open the door.

"Hey darling." Lucy saw my appearance.

"Are you drunk, come here inside." Lucy help me walk inside.

"Here take this." She give me water and some pills. Then she sit beside me.

"I'm sorry if I run away in our date. I'm just not ready, I think." She softly said.

"I'm sorry too, Lucy. I shouldn't done that, maybe we could start this over?" I said.

"Yeah, absolutely."

                               .......

"Your not mad at me for running away like that?" She asked.

"No, I'm not mad at you, but I am mad about myself for thinking you could be okay when you're not." I said.

She hugged me, "Then I'll try to tell you when I'm not okay, hmm?" She said.

"Do you want to finish where we started?" She said. Looking at my eyes.

"Oh yes please." I said. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

I carefully laid her on the couch while we kiss.

She broke the kiss. "Is it okay, we don't do it ?" She asked still clinging on my neck.

"Of course darling, we can do it whenever your ready. Can we continue now?" I said.

"Can I sit on your lap?" She asked.

"You don't need my permission, darling, I want you to surprise me anytime."

She forcedly pinned me on the couch. Why does it feel familiar?

She started kissing my neck, which makes my head throw backward.

Then she started sucking my collarbone. I groaned.

I can feel my body heating up, as she went on the part where the woman suck my neck, I totally moaned. Fuck I slipped out

She chuckled, "I forgot your drunk, I'll help you sleep tonight. Can you walk?" She said then stand up.

"Yeah of course." When I stand up then tried to walk, I fell.

When I opened my eyes I saw Lucy cuddling me.

"Close your eyes, cutie. Just rest." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out, then I carried you in here." She said.

She carried me just all by herself???

"Tell me, you like being seduced by woman who likes being in charge over you." She said.

"I mean its giving me pleasure. Why do you asked?" I said.

"Okay, then if we do it. I'm always gonna be in charge" She said.

"You can darling, yes you are." I said, I hugged her on the waist then peck her on the forehead.

Hi y'all its your author, its a new chapter hehehe, I know its a short chapter cause i want to make up for being inactive so yeah enjoy this chapter 🎉