Teaser

Kim M/N surveyed the cityscape from his opulent office, where the skyline mirrored the grandeur of his influence over South Korea's realms. Adored by the masses, he wore his success like a tailored suit, but beneath the polished exterior lay a complexity.

His advocacy for hybrids was as bold as the exclusive malls he erected for them, yet behind the scenes, his emotions were a tempest

His advocacy for hybrids was as bold as the exclusive malls he erected for them, yet behind the scenes, his emotions were a tempest. Hybrids, subjects of his charitable gestures, elicited both disdain and an alluring intrigue. As the public celebrated his generosity, M/N's private desires simmered in the clandestine corners of his mind.

Jeon Jungkook, a radiant rabbit hybrid, stepped into his world, unsuspecting of the tempestuous undertow. In the dimly lit spaces where their worlds collided, a magnetic pull emerged. It wasn't just advocacy; it was a dance between forbidden yearning and societal expectations.

Their gazes met, unlocking a cascade of unspoken desires. In the dance of shadows and moonlight, the boundaries blurred, leaving room for a tale where passion and secrets entwined—a delicate exploration of the heart's contradictions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the commanding sanctum of his office, M/N's eyes bore into the unsuspecting figure before him. A subtle smirk played on his lips as he contemplated the paradoxical desires that consumed him.

"I crave the taste of your vulnerability," he mused, his voice a low rumble that echoed through the room. "Behind the polished façade of a respected employee, you are my most detested desire, a paradox that fuels my dominance."

His piercing gaze locked onto the innocent eyes that mirrored a past he wished to forget

His piercing gaze locked onto the innocent eyes that mirrored a past he wished to forget. "I despise those eyes, yet they are a reflection of the innocence I have claimed for myself. A game of punishment and pleasure, where your pleas shall echo beyond these walls."

The air thickened with a tension only he could comprehend. "No need for pretense. I understand your desires, and you will submit to my authority. Learn the art of surrender, for in this realm, your compliance is not a choice but a destiny you must embrace. Are you prepared to fulfill my desires?"

 Are you prepared to fulfill my desires?"