CHAPTER 2

As Kali slowly awakened to the rustling of leaves outside, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. Being a member of the noble clan, Giacomazzi, known for their powerful sorcery, Kali felt the weight of their expectations upon him. Unlike the rest of his family, who were gifted with supernatural abilities, Kali was unable to inherit these powers. He was often viewed by others as a weakling and an outsider within the Giacomazzi clan

The Giacomazzi Clan, a name that echoed through the generations, held a rich and mystical history. Their origins could be traced back to an ancient bloodline of witches, whose powerful magic flowed through their veins. Legends whispered of an ancient pact made between a powerful deity and the first witch of the clan, promising them unparalleled magical abilities in exchange for their loyalty.

From that moment on, the Giacomazzi Clan became synonymous with power and fear. Their sorcery was unmatched, their spells whispered in awe and trepidation by those who witnessed their sheer might. They were known as the most skilled and feared wizards in all of Celestria, a reputation that had been carefully preserved and honed over centuries.

It was said that the Giacomazzi witches possessed an innate connection to the natural elements. They could summon storms with a flick of their wrists, bend fire to their will, and whisper secrets to the wind. Their accuracy with potions and elixirs was famous, allowing them to heal the wounded, cure ailments, or bring about great suffering with a single drop.

But with great power came great responsibility, and the Giacomazzi witches understood this all too well. They used their magic to protect the innocent, uphold justice, and preserve balance within the realms of magic and mortals. They were often sought after for their wisdom and guidance, their presence enough to strike both awe and reverence into the hearts of those who sought them.

However, not all members of the clan were fortunate enough to inherit the full extent of their magical heritage. Kali, in particular, was born without the supernatural abilities that coursed through the veins of his ancestors. He was seen by some as an anomaly, an outcast within the esteemed Giacomazzi family. Yet, unbeknownst to them, Kali possessed untapped potential and strengths of his own that would soon be revealed.

Kali made his way outside the cave , his silver lock's cascading through his shoulders and slender figure , his pale and milky skin complexion bathed in the morning light of the sun casting halo over him making him look like the goddess of beauty everyone is worshipping.

In that moment, as Kali cautiously approached the source of the rustling, his grip tightened around the sharp stone, prepared to defend himself against any potential threat. However, his surprise grew when a small creature emerged from the bushes- a nine-tailed fox. This magnificent creature was smaller in size, resembling a dog, with fur as white as snow and deep grey eyes that seemed to mirror Kali's striking silver gaze.

With the stone still clenched in his hand, Kali hesitated, unsure of what to make of this enchanting creature that stood before him. The fox, with its wise and penetrating gaze, seemed to communicate understanding and a hint of curiosity. It was a moment suspended between uncertainty and intrigue, as the two stared into each other's eyes.

In that instant, Kali felt a connection, an unspoken bond forming between himself and the fox. The nine tails of the creature swayed gently as if acknowledging the presence of a kindred spirit. It was as if fate had led them to this meeting, a moment that held the promise of unraveling hidden secrets and unraveling the mysteries that surrounded Kali's lack of inherited gifts.

With a sudden surge of determination and a newfound sense of purpose, Kali slowly lowered his hand, releasing the stone. With cautious steps, Kali approached the fox, extending his open hand as a gesture of trust and friendship. The fox, seeming to understand his intentions, tentatively approached, its soft paw resting on Kali's outstretched hand. In that connection, Kali felt a surge of warmth and the assurance that this encounter was no mere coincidence.