20

Chris's bathing suit. Onward with the story.

&&&&&&&&&&&

We changed into our swimsuits and headed back to the boat the next morning. I made sure to grab my bow and arrows before leaving.

"Stay sharp, for all we know, Tiff is still on board," Darius said. We all then dove into the water, leaving Leia and Bumby on the shore, and climbed into the boat.

Brooklynn and I went one way and we were looking inside windows until she gasped. I came over to her and she pointed to claw marks and blood stains on the floor. We then walked to the back of the boat.

"No sign of anyone," Ben said.

"Or anything, looks like Tiff has some unwanted visitors," Brooklynn said. We then walled to the front of the boat where Darius and Sammy were.

"So we got a boat, we just can't use the boat," Ben said.

"Okay, the northwest dock is just around the bend. If we can somehow make it,aube we can find more gas and whatever else we need to get off the island," Darius explained.

The door handle started jiggling, making Brooklynn, Darius, and I gasp. We slowly started backing away until the door burst open.

"Boo!" Kenji yelled. I screamed and punched him in the face. He fell on his back.

"Ow!" Kenji cried, clutching his cheek. "Next time, don't fucking scare me," I said. Kenji laughed as he walked away.

"Well, he won't be scaring you anytime soon," Brooklynn said. "Good," I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm going to head back to shore. Bumby and I will meet you at the dock," Ben said.

"Are you going to go to Leia?" Darius asked. "Nah, I got it," I answered. I whistled loudly and Leia came flying over. I patted her neck.

"Guess the only problem is, who's driving?" Yaz asked.

"You mean whose dad has a yacht club membership and found this killer hat," Kenji corrected, swinging a captains hat on his finger.

"You really have a horrible taste in fashion," I said. Kenji sent me a look.

He then drove the boat over to the dock and docked it. "Excellent parking job if I do say so myself," Kenji said, cracking his knuckles. "You don't park a boat, you dock it," Yaz corrected.

She then went down and took the bag Ben was carrying. "Thanks," Yaz said.

"Hey, friends! How was your walk?" Sammy asked Ben.

"Great. Zero dinos. Plus, the whole dock is surrounded by a fence. I closed it up after me and Bumby came in," Ben answered, sliding off Bumby.

"Hey Bumby. Hey girl. Hey-oh okay," Sammy said as Bumby shoved past her to go to Yaz. She looked to Ben for an answer but he only shrugged. He then eyes Leia nervously as she curled up on the dock and fell asleep.

"It's getting late. We might as well rest up here, and scavenge for supplies in the morning," Darius explained.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, bump the brakes, bro," Kenji said, "We've got swimsuits, a few hours of sun, and a whole boat to our disposal. If that doesn't scream 'yacht party', I don't know what does." We all grinned at each other before we went off to do out own things.

"This is what eight years of swim looks like," Yaz said, standing at the edge of the yacht. She jumped and dove into the water without making a splash. "I rate that ten out of ten," I said.