Falling in love

Yn woke up the next morning and realized that it was time for her interview. She called out to Lizzy and quickly got ready. Yn expressed her urgency to Lizzy, who apologized and agreed to accompany her.

After arriving at her destination in Doogo, Yn went to the reception area and inquired about her job assignment. She was informed that she would be working as an assistant for her boss, Ryu Si So. An employee then escorted her to the room and asked her to wait for Ryu Si So to arrive.

After a few minutes, the door opened, and Yn was surprised to see that her boss was the same person she had met and fallen in love with at the airport!

Yn: Oh God, save me from this mess!

Ryu Si So: Oh, you're the girl who I met at the airport, right? Anyway, let's start the meeting.

Yn: Yes.

Ryu Si So: Well, I'm Ryu Si So. You can call me Si So. I'm a member of the Russian mafia, and before you were assigned this job, there was a girl gang mansion. She used to be a beautiful girl.

Yn: Did you fall in love with her, Si So?

Ryu Si So: Yes, I did. Then I realized that I had been betrayed by her. I didn't know that she would do something like this. She used to be a spy, but anyway, let's forget that topic. So, tell me more about yourself, Yn.

Yn: Oh, yes. I'm just a normal girl from New York, and I wanted to start living on my own. So, I started looking for a job, and I came across your company, Doogo. That's all.

Ryu Si So: Nice. Are you free tonight so we can get to know each other?

Yn: Okay, Si So. But when and where?

Ryu Si So: Don't worry. I will pick you up. You can go home now, and I will come by at 9 pm.

Yn: Okay, bye, Si So.

After leaving the room, Yn felt butterflies in her stomach. She thought he would not love her, but she didn't know that Ryu loved her too.

Ryu Si So: Hee Sik, prepare a date for me and Yn, and don't forget the flowers.

Hee Sik: Yes, sir.

That evening, Yn was talking to her friend Lizzy, explaining what had happened that day.

Lizzy: Oh, well done, baby girl! Look, he even asked for a date. Be careful. He is a mafia.

Yn: Okay, I should go and get dressed. It's eight now.

Lizzy: Okay, bye!

Then Yn went straight to the bathroom and took a hot shower. She wore a black dress and got ready for the date.

"And she finished doing her makeup and getting ready, then waited for Ryu Si So. Suddenly, she heard a car honk outside. She went outside and saw Ryu Si So waving at her.

Ryu Si So: "Hello Yn, you look beautiful in that dress."

Yn: "Thank you," she said, blushing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be coming soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------