Lars Winkelbauer- AI in making manufacturing processes more sustainable.

Manufacturing processes make use of many resources. It is important to manage resources, so they are used well and for a long time. Many business processes have been made better with the help of artificial intelligence (AI). Thus, AI can improve how we approach manufacturing processes, making them more sustainable. It can have a great impact on optimizing production, reducing waste, and contributing to a greener future.

Lars Winkelbauer sheds light on some of the most common ways in which AI can aid in sustainable manufacturing processes.

· Optimization: Artificial intelligence can play a big part in making sure that things are optimized, and that energy is used efficiently

· Optimization: Artificial intelligence can play a big part in making sure that things are optimized, and that energy is used efficiently. It not only can look at and help lower the chance of energy waste, but it can also make it easier to keep up with the right use of the resources that are needed.

· Cutting costs: Artificial intelligence has the capability to help in cost reduction due to its aid in reducing waste. It allows for the better management of the resources in use.

· Added efficiency: AI-based systems are more effective in minimizing the time equipment is not used. As a result, the process is more efficient and better use of the resources is made possible.

· Effective recycling: Recycling is a valuable part of sustainability. An AI-powered system can better analyze and identify parts involving waste sorting and its total management.

· Innovative approach: There are many things that are supporting the global shift to digital, and artificial intelligence is one of them. Using AI in the manufacturing process to help the environment is a great way to boost innovation. This gives a company a competitive edge and makes it a leader in its field when it comes to protecting the environment.

· Predictive maintenance: The use of AI allows the industry to have a better idea of the needs to keep the system running efficiently. It can help figure out when maintenance and repairs might be needed, which saves time without slowing down the whole process too much.

For the sake of creating a cleaner, healthier Earth, sustainability is important. Lars Winkelbauer states that AI can help improve methods for sustainability. Thus, innovation in sustainable manufacturing will be more common in the future. A more environmentally friendly and sustainable manufacturing industry is within reach. AI will change the way we make products. This can change the approach the industry has towards manufacturing today. Also, that is towards logistics and product design in a way that helps protect the environment. A major step towards a healthier planet and life.