Convincing and acceptance

Springy, reachy and airy all head back to the shelter to try and discuss things out

"Airy listen..We do need you to contribute in this plan..We have no other substitute people to Carry out ur role in this When it's just the four of us."
Reachy tells him off

"...well why not have springy do that then?" Airy said silently. Springy was starting to grow a bit of a temper again but just continued to force a smile and explain "I can't because as much as I can jump that high I'll be grabbed into the pull which is why when I reach there I'll throw u pass it"

Airy sat down and nodded after a few minutes of nothing. "Okay okay so we've got 3 people now! All we need is happy star." Springy said back to his jolly self.

Airy points over to the roof of the shelter where happy star is admiring the sky considering he hasn't seen anything but blank backgrounds with one colour or just space.

Reachy calls out to him "Hey happy star! Can u maybe come down here for a second bud?" Happy star smile and flops off the roof onto the ground then wave.

"Heeey happy star! We are just going to need u for a quick something something so you wouldn't mind if we place u on that tree up there?"

"Oh? I meannnnn....hmmm...Okay :D" Happy star levitates up to the tree but springy and airy hold on from his corners.

When they reach the tree springy whispers something into happy stars ear "can u try fly up to that cloud up there?"

Happy star nods "hmph!" He looks so gleeful and levitates up to the cloud.

In a couple of minutes for rethinking they finally attempt to pull it off. "Okay airy are you sure your ready for this?" Springy asked a tiny bit concerned. "Uhm ye-" "LETS GO!" Springy grabs airy and jumps up into the sky

Wind and clouds blow into there faces but just before they reach the pull Springy throws airy as hard as he can past it.

Springy plummets until he hits the ground again but luckily gets snatched by reachy.

As it cuts to airy all you see on ur screen was the Static again but a small lantern in the middle of it.

It shows airy looking so confused as he tries to look for any way out. A few minutes after you couldn't hear airy huff and puff from the throw...

You could only hear static...

Just static...

It cuts to airy's front view where it doesn't look like he's well himself.

He looks blank and dull just like the planet. He continues to stare at the static until you catch on to what was supposingly happening.

The static wasn't normal to Them. It seemed he was like brainwashed. Soon enough though he falls unconscious and the static makes him not visible so it's like a transportation.

The TV screen goes back to the four of them. Springy is still unconscious, reachy is trying to wake him up and happy star is just spinning around humming to himself.

Airy comes out from behind a tree looking exhausted...

"Wait airy? How did you get back here?!.." reachy says suprised as she goes over and touches him to make sure he isn't just a hologram.

"I don't...know...All I saw up there was static" airy says relaxed

"Static? What that??" Reachy sounds like she's going to break.

Happy star luckily butts in "Weeell ya know the grayish background with a bunch of colorful or black dots having tea parties every milliseconds!" He smiles at his answer.

"It felt like I couldn't move..couldnt control.....and then I got sent back here being covered by the static." Airy sighs

"How are we going to explain this to the springy one?" Happy star points to him as springy is starting to wake up.

"We tell him the truth.. Airy would u care to explain to him?" Reachy directed him to springy

Airy walks over and sits down next to him... springy started to mutter "so was it successful? Is there a exit up there!" Springy looked crazed as he grabs airy and goes into his face.

"....There was nothing there...just static.." Airy mumbled in disappointment. Springy's look dropped and he starts to have a temper "WHAT?! WE DID ALL THIS JUST FOR THE ANSWER TO BE SOME STUPID STAT-.....wait... Why am I not glitching?" Springy looks at himself there isn't any sign of a glitch coming from his reaction.

It seems springy is starting to black out just like happy star did.. Airy and happy star quickly gather some of the mud and throw it at springy to try and snap him back.

"HUH OH??..oh..." "well dangit..we have no chance of actually escaping do we..." Springy frowns as he puts his hands on his face..

"What if we tried the bottom of it?" Happy star said reassuringly. "No because we don't know where the bottom is.." airy backed springy up.

"Airy is right..How will we know if we aren't on the bottom right now?" Reachy asks.

"Hmmm Wait I got a idea! Hold on!" Happy star gets a stick and plants it against sum mud and then gets a vine and writes tip onto it then wraps it on the twig.

Airy silently claps and springy just says "well thats...something..."  "we could do this to the bottom too then the left and the right!" Reachy says snapping her fingers as a catching response.

And so for the rest of the day the 4 musketeers were helping out with placing twigs on 3 other sides.

It was now nighttime and these goober were almost ready to drift off to sleep.

Airy decided to come up and make some leafs as a blanket by sticking them with vines. He makes 4 sleeping bags and passes them out.

"Thanks.." Springy takes it

"Oooo A caccoon!" Happy star looks excited then takes it and looks like a caterpillar wrapped in it.

Airy made a special sleeping bag for reachy which was just a glove cuz shes just a arm.

"Oh thanks airy.. Hopefully we can talk tomorow..." reachy says softly then falls asleep.

Airy wasn't really falling asleep though...He just felt a bit to confused about the static..

Until airy had to sleep He decided to rethink what he could do to contribute..

And so another day comes to a end..

The screen turns blank.

1098 words woo