Walking Into Town

"Ludwig, why don't we just skip training today and get some pasta!" whined Feliciano, who was his 6th lap on the track. Today for some reason Feliciano felt very uneasy, like everything is going to get him. A couple of times today he saw something out of the corner of his eye. The only thing that made Feliciano feel even a tiny bit better was that Ludwig was nearby.

"Why don't we do one more lap and then we'll go and see it Spain and Lovino want to join us," Ludwig sighed. Ludwig had the feeling watched the day. "Maybe some pasta will clear my mind," Ludwig mumbled

"Yeah! I am so happy! Aren't you happy too Kiku?" Italy rambled.

"Of course. Spending time with my friends no matter what we do is fun." Kiku replied with a smile. Kiku on the other hand, Kiku has had the feeling of being followed. He knows one thing the person or thing that is following him has dark glowing eyes.

Feli. Kiku, and Ludwig run their final lap before getting pasta. Throughout the lap Feli was constantly complaining. The finally finish so they all freshen up and head over to the restaurant. The Group has been walking for only a couple of minutes. No one talks because they all feel like they are being watched. Ludwig is walking faster and has a worried expression on his face. Feli is skipping along the path trying not to think about it. While Kiku is looking back every few seconds. All are trying to make it too the restaurant quickly.

Breaking the silence Feli uttered "Who else has the feeling of being watched or followed. It can't just be me, right?" Feli hoped that maybe Kiku or ludwig have been feeling watched too.

"Uh, yeah actually. I have had those feelings all day," replied Ludwig. He feels a little better, knowing he is not going insane. What he doesn't like is knowing people might actually be following him.

"Me too. I have even seen red eyes." Kiku explained calmly. Kiku under his stoic appearance is a very worried person. Not just for himself, but for his friends too. They are one of the only people he feels compterful with along with Yao and Alfred.

Feli began to ramble again "Red eyes! That sounds scary! Do we know anyone with red eyes, oh wait-"

"This must be one of Gilbert's trick. We were all worried for nothing," Ludwig angrily said, "Well anyway we are at the restaurant, let's head in a meet up with Lovino and Antonio." Ludwig is calmer now because of what Kiku said. The whole thing is now behind them.

They walk into this huge restaurant. This is not what Ludwig and Kiku were expecting. All the light are dim to the point to where they could not see their feet. The color scheme is red and black. They could smell all sorts of food from pasta to pizza to delicious cream tomato soup. They see two figures waving and coming towards them.

"Hola! Feli, Ludwig, Kiku! I'm so glad we could meet for dinner we don't see each other these days, do we?" Antonio cheerfully says. Antonio was a good friend to the group, he was the closest to Feli, with them both being optimist.

"Quiet down you idiot. Come on we already have a table reserved" Lovino spoke with his normal scowl. They all go to the table and begin talking. Lovino arguing with everyone. Feliciano being as happy as ever and smiling and laughing most of the conversation. Kiku only speaking when he has a point to say. Finally Ludwig nodding and talking as if it were to his boss.

"You should have seen the prank Gilbert pulled on all of us!" Feliciano yelled with excitement. Feli desperately wanted to know if it was Gilbert who pranked them.

"Really Gilbert pranked you. I thought he was with me and Francis before I left?" Antonio explained. Antonio also has been feeling on edge, but not as bad as the trio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!!! This is my first hetalia Fanfiction. Don't worry the 2p!'s are coming! I pose a question "Who is your favorite 2p!" My answer is 2p! Canada or 2p! Itay. Favorite and comment if you like this!

(/^_^)/ Gemini out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~