Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remeber if I have an error please tell me or comment if you liked it. This is my first hetalia story so sorry if their OOC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well do you know anyone else with red eyes?" Feli asked with great confusion.

"No, sorry mi amigo," Antonio said with a saddened look. If Gilbert didn't do it then who did? He knew no other country who would do this to them. Feli knew inside him who it was but, he did not want to believe it. He almost believed it until he saw his waiter.

"Ciao. My I take your orders," The waiter said with a smirk on his face. The waiter had a purple fez a top of his dark brown hair. He also had a curl, the same side as feliciano even. His eyes were a blood red, which seemed to have a murderous look to them. Feliciano knew this man, he tried his hardest to forget about him and he was not going to endanger his friends by remembering.

"I'll have a large pasta with tomato sauce, please," Feli said trying to hide his voice crack. The waiter just smirked and wrote down the order.

"I will have the italian sausage pie, please," Ludwig ordered not recognizing the man.

"I'll have chopped salad in shells, please," Kiku said with his voice almost above a whisper.

"I will have the creamy tomato soup," Lovino snapped at the waiter, who was taken aback by his tone of voice.

"And for you sir" the waiter said his eyes locked onto Antonio.

"Oh yes. I'll have the pepper and sausage dinner, please" Antonio replied with a warm hearted smile plastered on his face. He has been feeling quite happy these days. He has been surrounded by his friends constantly. Though he does need a break from all these events. 'Maybe I'll take a nap when I get home' Antonio thought.

Feli still felt on edge, like everyone is out to get him. His mind is going crazy, and his friends take notice. They give him worried glances. He just smiles and hopes they will too. His eyes bounce around the room. Soon their food arrives, but they are served by a different waiter. Throughout the meal Feli just smiled and nodded, he was worried about seeing... him!

"Feli are you feeling alright?" Antonio asked seeming really concerned.

"Ah, yes I am fine, just a little tired" Feli said and faked a smile. Soon they all headed out of the restaurant and onto the streets. Luckily for the trio they all made it to their houses safely. Ludwig and Feli are best friends so they always stay over and since Feli hasn't been the calmest today, he decided to stay over.

"Ludwig there is something I have to tell you," Feli said worryingly with this eyes staring at the floor.

"Ja, what is it?" Ludwig respond. He knew something was up the minute Feli looked at the waiter.

"Well the waiter we saw, the first one, he... well... is my 2p," Feli said knowing this will cause a commotion among the rest of the countries. The 2p's are countries, but have a close appearance to a normal country. They may look similar, but their attitudes are the opposite of their counterparts. Take Arthur's 2p, Oliver. Oliver is a great cook and can't stand swearing. In appearance Oliver is almost a carbon copy of Arthur, but with cotton candy pink hair and sky blue eyes.

"How is that possible? I though England took care of them," Ludwig spoke, realizing that all of his friends are in extreme danger. If Italy's 2p was here that meant there is a high percent that Ludwig's and Kiku's 2p are out there two. Ludwig knew there was nothing he could do for now, he would wait until morning to tell the rest of the countries.

"Me too, but I guess Oliver might know magic too," Feli said. More than anything Feli was worried about Ludwig and his Brother, Lovino. Those are the two most import people in his life right now. He couldn't imagine a day where they weren't there.

They soon both went to bed, but neither of them could sleep knowing there is a crazy version of them on the loose. Feli kept falling asleep and waking up due to nightmares. Ludwig couldn't sleep for a second, he was worried about Feli. Back when they first meet they made a promise, Ludwig promised to protect Feliciano, and he was not going back on his promise.