Chapter One: Start Of Year Five

My hands move swiftly, enclosing my belongings in the large black suitcase. I should get going soon, the platform closes soon. I'm entering my fifth year of Hogwarts, the school of magic for witches and wizards. "Sweetheart have you got all your belongings?" Elsie says as she walks into the room, her kind tone warming up the cold atmosphere. Elsie is the maid my mother hired for me, since she is in Azkaban, I like Elsie but she's in her 70s and often forgets things. It's okay though, Elsie always helps me. Elsie was like the mother I never had, since my real mother has always been involved with Voldemort and isn't really the stay at home mother type.

"Yes I do. I'm going to leave now, I'll see you next term Elsie." I say, my tone calm as I grab the handle of the large black suitcase in my left hand. I slip my black blazer on, the sleeves stopping right at the end of my wrists.

"Perfect, I'm going to miss you Elora." She says kindly, giving me a soft smile. The sunlight from the window shines on her white hair as she stands in the way of the window. "I'm sure you'll have a nice time, and remember to not get into too much trouble dear." she chuckles slightly before walking up to me and placing her frail hands on my shoulders, squeezing them in a kind gesture.

"Of course not, it would be on my permanent record." I give her a smile, I only ever smile around Elsie. "I will miss you too." I admit, my tone soft. Elsie smiles brightly at my words, her warm smile radiating onto me. She pulls me into a hug, her frail arms wrapping around me. I lean into the hug, feeling comfort in the embrace as I drop my suitcase lightly to the ground. She pulls away and I pick my suitcase up again, my hand gripping around the black handle.

"Well, you must be going now. Don't want to be late!" she says and I nod, turning towards the door. I give her a small wave before walking out of the room and towards the front door. I push my key into the knob, twisting it until I hear a dull click indicating it's unlocked. I pull the door open towards me, stepping down onto the first cobble step and locking the door behind me. I walk down, hearing the sound of my shoes against the hard steps. I only need to get to the train station, I went to Diagon Alley a few days ago with Elsie so I should just have to get a taxi now. I make my way over to a taxi rank near my house, finding loads of taxis stationed there just waiting for customers. I walk up to one, opening the door and carefully placing my luggage on the seat before getting in.

"Where are we headed?" The man in the front asks, his tone relaxed and calm.

"King's Cross." I answer, my voice low as I speak. I buckle my seatbelt and cross my legs, I wasn't wearing my robes yet. I was just wearing a simple black short dress with tights and a pair of black chunky heels with a black blazer to go with.

"Visiting any family?" He asks, turning the car on and going rather fast towards the lights ahead of us.

"No. I'm going to my boarding school in Scotland." I answer, turning to the window and looking at all the other cars and people passing by.

"Quite fancy that is!" he beams, releasing a chuckle. My eyes scan the car, he had a pot in the cup holder by the radio full of his payments and tips, a pillow tucked in the back of the seat, the radio read 11:49am which was perfect timing for me. "Is it your first time?" he says, he seems to be asking a lot of questions. I don't like it. I don't like talking to people, it's not exactly my talent.

"It's not, I'm in my 5th year now." I answer, resting my hands in my lap. He's driving fast but not too fast, he gets me to the station quickly anyway.

"We're here now, just give us a tenner and you'll be on your way." I nod, taking a £10 note out of my pocket and passing it to him before opening the door. My hand wraps around the cold metal handle of my suitcase, I walk out of the taxi and walk into the train station with my suitcase trailing in my hand behind

*cheeky time skip bc idk how to write the going through a wall part :33*

I come through the wall, the sound of parents saying goodbye to their children, people crying, laughs of other students fill my ears. I sigh quietly, walking over to an open entrance on the train. I walk up the steps, going in and searching the train for an empty compartment. I find one, feeling happy so I don't have to sit with anyone. My hands wrap around the door handle, opening it. I place my luggage above before sitting down in the corner beside the window, crossing my legs and resting my hands in my lap as I look out the window, waiting for the train to start moving. I look at students saying goodbye to their parents, with tears because their going to miss them. Sometimes I wish I had that type of relationship with my mother, but I don't so it doesn't matter anyway.

A knock appears on the glass door of my compartment, revealing 3 students who look about my age. I turn to it. There was a ginger haired boy, a boy with glasses and a girl with brown hair. I nod, allowing them to come in. "Is it alright if we sit here? There's no other compartments." the girl says politely, I hesitate before nodding. God they look annoying. The trio comes in, the boys sitting down on the bench opposite me while the girl sits next to me. "Thank you so much" she says, giving me a smile.

I ignore her, grabbing my journal out of my luggage. I could feel their eyes on me, there's a weird silence as I pick a pen as well. "You can talk to each other you know." I say, writing a letter addressed to Elsie.

I ignore them, writing the letter.

To Elsie,

I'm sat on a train, with this trio that had nowhere else to go. I think it's quite boring. I don't like them, it's just a silence and they don't know they can communicate with each other in the train. I don't know how this year will go, I'm guessing it will be boring like the others and that famous Harry Potter kid will get into some sort of trouble again with my mother's master, the Dark Lord.

I always write letters to Elsie, documenting everything I do and she said she enjoys reading them which makes me happy. I do this quite a lot when I'm bored. "What's your name?" the ginger haired boy in the corner by the door asks, pointing at me slightly.

I lift my head up from my journal, "Elora." I answer back, my voice a cold like tone.

"I'm Hermione" the girl introduces herself, "that's Ron and then that's Harry." she points to the boys infront of me and I nod. I continue writing my letter, ignoring them as they talk to each other.

They tried to talk to me, apparently that Harry Potter boy was with them and Ron and Hermione. I don't know them and would not like to, they seem annoying and I know you always want me to make new friends but it's not something I like doing Elsie. My apologies.

I sigh quietly, tapping my pen with my black nail slightly because I don't know what to write. I can hear the trio conversing, involved in something I wouldn't know. "You know Bellatrix Lestrange is related to my godfather? I only just found out by him.." Harry mutters to them, quietly but I can still hear.

"What about Bellatrix?" I say, my head turning to face them curiously, seeing he mentioned my mother.

"Nothing." Ron blurts.

"No, tell me." I say, placing my journal down and looking at them.

Hermione sighs, "she was sent to Azkaban a few da-"

"Yeah. 3 weeks and 4 days ago." I correct her, my cold tone butting in.

"How do you know that..?" Harry asks, his voice uncertain.

"None of your business, get to the point about her." I say, ignoring his question. I don't think they know she's my mother.

"Well Sirius Black is my godfather and she's his cousin, she sent him letters saying she was going to kill him before she went to Azkaban. I don't like her." He says, that's no surprise.

"Oh." I say, unfazed.

"Why are you acting like that's nothing new?" Ron says curiously.

"I watched her write those letters, she's my mother." I say, watching their eyes widen at my words.

A / N

HIII GUYSSS I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER ALSO I LEFT U GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER BAHAHAH 😜

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS COLLABORATION!!

REMEMBER TO EAT AND HYDRATE💕💕

word count: 1569