《Prologue: The start.》

《All devils are born with a name

《All devils are born with a name.》

《Your POV》

As the sun begins to set, casting a warm glow across the city, you make your way down the bustling sidewalk, your feet moving rhythmically against the pavement.

as you reach your doorstep, a small package sitting on the porch. You pause for a moment

Tilting your head in curiosity, you approach the package with caution, wondering who could have sent it. The anticipation builds as you examine the unfamiliar return address.

Shrugging, you reach into your pocket for your keys, the mystery package still in hand. As you unlock the door.

You step inside and shut the door behind you, making your way up the stairs to your room.

You retrieve a box cutter from your desk and carefully cut open the package.
revealing a...

Vr headset.

As you remove the VR headset from its packaging, curiosity fills your mind. You wonder who might have sent it and what it could be for.

Makima/Y/N -
"Hm, I wonder who sent this package."

Cupping your chin thoughtfully, you ponder over the unexpected gift of the VR headset.
It's sleek design catches your eye again.

As you turn on the VR headset, the device powers up with a soft hum. Sliding it onto your head,
you adjust the straps to ensure a secure fit.

The title that appears before your eyes as you first experience the VR headset is called
"Amazing Digital Circus"

You click play the virtual reality controller, feeling its responsive buttons under your fingers.

THE AMAZING
DIGITAL
CIRCUS

《PLAY》 <<

《EXIT》    

as soon as you clicked play,
The world around you starts to fade and you felt lightheaded.

《??? POV》

《Drum roll》