TUTORIALS

A/N: hey guys we have move to over 100 reads thanks guys Iand please continue to vote and also recommend this story to your friends. Okay I think I should stop with the boring author's note that nobody probably wanna read anyways. Okay diving back to the story................

"josieeeeeeee" I heard from my sleep. Just ignore it "josieeeeeeee" again ignore it "Don't make me come get you" just focus on sleep ignore it. "fine you leave me no choice" the voice stopped finally thank God. Suddenly I get out of bed quickly after feeling cold chilly Liquid on me I stood up to find Jayden. "Jayden????" I whined "well good morning to you too darling sister" he greeted sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes. Now I have to get new sheets. "get your lazy butt in the bathroom and get ready I don't want to be late because if some lazy brat." He said and left my room "don't make me repeat myself" he shouted across the hallway. I scoffed "jerk". I went to the bathroom to do my morning business and put on some clothes I put on a purple long sleeve top and black armless jacket with with black skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on my earrings and took some morning pictures with my phone. Then I put on my black flats and took my bag  leaving my room. I met everyone else and after greeting them good mornings Jackson prepared pancakes and scrambled eggs so I digged in. Then a cup of hot coffee landed next to my plate. I looked up and found Jace "here to keep you awake" he said smiling I smiled widely "thanks" I said smiling back at him. Everyone started eating their own breakfast then I remembered Jaylen. "uh Jackson??" I called and he looked up from his food. "yeah?" He responded I gulped some coffee before speaking. "um so there is this person my maths teacher wants me to give a tutorial to" I said "okay who is she? Do I know her?" Jayden asked and I glared at him. "not talking to you....." I scowled at him. Then faced Jackson. "So it's a .........he ........and before you question me Jeremy knows him" I said and Jackson turned to Jeremy with an eyebrow raised. Like I expected anyways my beloved brother threw me under the bus. "I don't know anyone she's talking about" Jeremy said. And Jackson turned to me. "Jaylen from the football team?" I said "oh that guy did I mention we are not on speaking terms?" Jeremy said I huffed and sank into my seat. Jackson sighed and said "okay in where and when?" He asked "today after school at his house" I said mustering a little confidence. Then Jayden spit his orange juice out. I rolled my eyes dramatic piece of shit. "You don't expect us to just leave you alone with a boy we know nothing about in his house. That's just really absurd it's just the same thing as saying you are allowed to do drugs" Jackson said exaggerating and I rolled my eyes. "C'mon Jackson it's just for three hours" I said then I looked at Jace for support but he just looked away and I scoffed and slumped into my seat. "okay what if........." We all turned to Jace. "She and the guy just have the tutorial here in our house if he tries to try shit we treat his shit" Jace said well atleast that seems better Jackson sighed loudly again. "fine...today after I'll be happy to meet this Elayne" Jackson said "it's Jaylen" I said grabbing my bag God I just hope they don't embarrass me Infront of him.
                   At School
I met the girls in the hallway and we all went to our lockers then on the way to class we met Jaylen on the way. "hey josie right?" He asked. I bit my lips something I do whenever I'm nervous. I nodded "uh uhn" I said "okay so my house after school?" He asked then I remembered "oh uh there has been a slight change of plans" I said "uh? What's that?" He asked. "uh um my brother said you should come to our house. I'm sorry" I apologized "uh it's okay.... really....I understand......big brother rules" he said and I smiled "so I'll see you after school" he said and I felt like the discussion was coming to an end. "yeah bye" I said and he waved and I waved back watching dreamily at his retreating steps. "so Jaylen uh? Nice catch" a voice said from behind and I looked back and saw Sasha oh I had even forgotten they were standing there with me.