1.Crown Princess of Bihar

Ishanvika Jai Singh stood by the window of her room, gazing out at the sprawling gardens of the royal palace

Ishanvika Jai Singh stood by the window of her room, gazing out at the sprawling gardens of the royal palace. The gentle breeze carried the scent of blooming flowers, but her mind was far from the beauty outside. Memories of her past weighed heavily on her heart, leaving scars that ran deeper than any physical wound.

As she traced her fingers along the windowpane, her thoughts drifted back to her childhood. She remembered the days spent longing for love and acceptance, only to be met with indifference and cruelty. Her grandparents, once revered figures in her eyes, had turned into the architects of her pain.

"Why can't you be more like Ivaan?" their words echoed in her mind, a constant reminder of her perceived shortcomings.

But Ishanvika was not one to dwell on the past. Despite the hardships she faced, she had emerged stronger, her spirit unbroken. She had found solace in her work, pouring her heart and soul into serving her people.

Just then, a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Swati, her cousin and closest confidante, entered the room with a warm smile.

"Are you ready, Ishanvika? The guests will be arriving soon," Swati said, her eyes filled with concern.

Ishanvika forced a smile, masking the turmoil within. "Yes, Swati Di, I'm ready. Let's go greet our guests."

Together, they made their way to the grand hall, where the royal family awaited the arrival of their esteemed guests. As Ishanvika entered the hall, she was greeted with applause and admiration from the assembled crowd.

"Yuvrani Ishanvika, you grace us with your presence," a nobleman exclaimed, bowing before her.

Ishanvika acknowledged him with a nod, her gaze steady and unwavering. She had grown accustomed to the adulation of her subjects, but beneath the facade of confidence, she carried the weight of her insecurities.

As the evening progressed, Ishanvika mingled with the guests, exchanging pleasantries and engaging in polite conversation. Yet, amidst the laughter and chatter, she felt a sense of isolation, as if she were merely playing a role in a grand theatrical production.

"How are you holding up, Ishanvika?" Swati whispered, her voice laced with concern.

Ishanvika forced a smile, masking the turmoil within. "I'm fine,Di. Just a little tired, that's all."

Swati studied her cousin's face, her eyes filled with understanding. She knew the burdens Ishanvika carried, the weight of her responsibilities as the crown princess of Vaishali/Bihar.

"Remember, Ishanvika, you are stronger than you think," Swati said, her voice filled with conviction. "You have faced adversity with courage and resilience. Don't let anyone dim your light."

Ishanvika nodded, her resolve strengthening with each word. Swati's unwavering support was a beacon of hope in the darkness, reminding her that she was not alone in her struggles.

As the night wore on, Ishanvika stood tall and proud, her spirit unbroken despite the storms that raged within. For she was Ishanvika Jai Singh, the crown princess of Bihar, and nothing could extinguish the fire that burned within her.

"Just a few more minutes,"Ishanvika whispered to herself.

"Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the court, please rise and give your utmost respect to His Majesty, Advik Singh Shekhawat, the illustrious King of Rajasthan, as he graces us with his presence in the halls of Bihar."She turned towards the entrance of the hall as she heard the announcement of the herald.

Her world stopped,it was as if her feets were glued there.

As Ishanvika's eyes widened with surprise and anticipation, her heart quickened its pace at the mention of Rana Advik Singh Shekhawat's arrival. A whirlwind of emotions stirred within her-excitement, nervousness, and a flicker of hope that danced amidst the shadows of her doubts.

For Ishanvika and Advik shared a bond that transcended the boundaries of time and circumstance-a bond forged in the innocence of childhood and tested by the trials of adulthood.

Many years ago, when they were but children, Ishanvika and Advik had been inseparable companions, their days filled with laughter and adventure amidst the sprawling gardens of the royal palace. They had shared secrets, dreams, and whispered promises of a future filled with hope and possibility-a future that seemed destined to be theirs.

But fate had other plans.

When tragedy struck and Advik's family fell victim to the machinations of his treacherous uncle, it was the Bihar Royal Family who had offered them refuge and sanctuary in their time of need. Ishanvika's own grandparents, once revered figures in her eyes, had opened their hearts and their home to their dear friend and his family, providing them with the love and support they so desperately needed in their darkest hour.

But the price of betrayal was steep, and Advik's uncle's nefarious schemes had succeeded in seizing the throne for himself, banishing Advik and his family from their rightful kingdom and casting them into exile. And though they had been torn apart by forces beyond their control, the flame of their love had burned on-a beacon of hope that had sustained them through the darkest of nights and the loneliest of days.

Now, as Advik returned to Bihar once more, Ishanvika could scarcely believe that the boy she had once known-the boy who had stolen her heart with his laughter and his kindness-had returned to her side once more. And though the road ahead was fraught with danger and uncertainty, she knew that together, they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way.

As King Advik made his way to the front of the hall, his eyes met Ishanvika's across the crowded room, and in that moment, the weight of the years fell away, leaving only the echo of their shared past and the promise of a future yet to be written.

For they were not just childhood sweethearts; they were kindred spirits, bound together by the unbreakable ties of love and destiny-a love that had endured the test of time and emerged stronger for it. And as they stood together, hand in hand, Ishanvika knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, they would face them together, united in heart and soul, now and forevermore.

But could it truly be this simple? Would Ishanvika's agonizing pain find resolution at last? Was peace within her grasp, or would she once again exile herself from the love she yearned for?

Hello Dear Ones,

I have wrote this chapter again because I wasn't really satisfied by the previous one!

If you like it,then Vote, Comment and share.

And if you don't then tell me from where can I improve!

Thank you very much for reading.

Bye bye

~Your Author