Chapitre 1: Starting point

Hi,

My name is Justice and i am 19 years old, i was not born in a rich family, we were depending on my father's small bussiness of car selling, we were fine with the situation until years later my sister Hope was born and through the process we lost our mother and our father changed, he never smiled again, he never had time for us and it was i who used to take care of my sister. We managed for about 10 years and at my 17 years, in the highschool, i have met the most narcissic, mean, psychopath, funny girl, Arya. We became the best friends aka bro's of all time.

 This year i hope that i will again be the 1st class student even though it may be difficult because it is our last highschool year. Today, is our first day and i prepared my clothes like the previous years. 

Justice: Hope, come down, breakfast is ready!!!!

Hope: Coming just!!!

Dad: What did you make for breakfast?

Justice: I made: omlets, bacon and coffee for you

Dad: You know me son, sorry i won't be able to have breakfast with you because of work, i will take my coffee with me and THANK YOU!!!!

Hope: ( comes downstairs running) He left early again?

Justice: Yeah...(serving her pancakes)  yo yo yo!! what's with the new look? 

Hope: What new look?( looking suprised) I look beautiful everyday.

Justice: It's Arya again?? 

Suddenly, someone rung the doorbell. I went to check who it was.

Arya: ( with anger) ARE YOU OPENING OR WHAT ?????

Justice: SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL...am coming( pfff, that girl is seriously not patient)

Arya: (snif snif) what's that smell? OOOOO you making pancakes? give me some.

Hope: Heyyyyyy, that's miiiiiine

Justice: (looks at her with "are you serious?" look)

Arya: you should pay me for babysitting you after class, so, do not complain ( with  food in her mouth )

Justice: Guys hurry up, we gonna be late

We took the bus to school, and there was this guy who always had an eye on Arya and she was interested in him because of his physic knowing that he is the stereotype of that athletic movie boy, and later she discovered he was borsome and brainless and lost all the affection, you should know that Arya is a type of girl who falls first but gets bored easily. 

Arya: (with disgust)oh my god, him again...

Hope: wouw, arya, here is your archie x)

Kevin:(aproaches arya with a big smile on his face) hey

Justice:(thinking)poor guy, MISKIIN

Arya: (responds with a fake big ass smile) hey there

Kevin: how you doin?

Arya: am good

I was suprised with arya's fake smile, which makes me laugh harder every time

Kevin: I just came back from my trip in Turkey, as you probably know since i posted on my instagram page.

Arya: of course i saw them i think i even liked one, (to be honest she didn't even open his instagram because she blocked him x) )

Kevin: i didn't see your like, where is it ?

We finally reached our highschool, so arya had to end her acting

Arya: oooooppsssss, sorry, we have to go (she walks away cursing every arabic curse word she knows) HAD LEKHRA HADA MAIS WELAH RAH HEMAR