Chapter 1

The young woman who was staring at her stomach face covered in a Slytherin badge was pacing around her bedroom seemingly stressed as she held the pregnancy test results in her had, don't get her wrong she was excited when she found out the news but now was really not the time to bring a child into this world. Hiding the paper and putting a baggie jumper on to hide the small bump. Wondering how she was going to tell him.

"I wonder who she is." Sirius said to his best friend.

James who was looking at a certain Slytherin and replied "yea me too." Secretly hoping that it was the girl he spent the last two years secretly pinning after.

Harry and Ron were also having a similar conversation while this was happening. "Is that Regulus?" Ron whispered to Harry who replied with "I believe so."

Noticing the owl that was sitting on the branch outside her window she rushed to let the bird in. Opening the window the bird flew into the room and landed on the bed frame lifting up his right foot that had a letter attached to it, untying the letter the woman turned it around to see messy writing scrawled on the envelope. Noticing her best friend's writing she tore the letter open to see what he had found out.

Taring open the envelope a letter fell onto the bed. Picking it up she noticed it wasn't the only thing that fell out of the envelope. Picking up a ring that was lying on the bed she jumped in excitement "he found one" she said in a whisper. Walking over to her dresser she opened a small container that revealed a basilisk fang. Pulling the fang out she lifted it up and slammed it down onto the ring making an ink like substance spill out.

"What is she doing" someone asked with a sneer, distraught at the thought of someone destroying jewellery.

James who did not like the way the person was talking said "she is obviously destroying what appears to be a dark object. How about you stop judging what other people do when you have no clue on what is going on."

Wiping her hands clean the girl returned to the letter and read it.

Dear blank

I have found what you asked for, I believe he is ton to us we need to be careful we don't want tot end up in the place where we fear most.

Love from,
                    Evan.

"It's me, I sent the letter that could only mean two things, that girl is either Regulus or Pandora and seeing that Pandora is completely in love with that Ravenclaw it has to be you Regulus." Evan said which made the rest of their friends nod and the girl look slightly bashful at the thought.

Rereading the letter as if she was hoping for more information the girl finally went back over to her dresser and retrieved what seemed to be a half a lemon and a makeup brush. Gathering some of the lemon juice onto the brush she swiped it on the letter and as if it was magic it revealed what she had truly wanted.

"How did she do that." A fourth year pureblood Hufflepuff asked in awe.

Pandora who knew what the girl had done explained "well you see it's one of the muggle ways to reveal secret messages." When she finished explaining Regulus looking astonished.

"How and why do you know all of this?" she asked one of her best friends confused.

"It could be useful." She replied.

"I've found another hocrux meet me at my house in 30 minutes and we can plan a way to get it Barty, Pandora and the others will be there."

Reading the hidden message the girl started to panic yet again as she was wondering how she would be able to hide her pregnancy to the most important people in her life, one of which included the father of her future child. Getting off of her bed she walked over too the mirror checking her appearance out and as stared at her reflection she knew that they would know something was up. Putting on what she believed would look less suspicious grabbing her bag and putt the test result into the bag "I may as well tell them know to get it over with." She thought looking at her less suspicious reflection, this way her clothes will not give it away. Walking out of her house and walking down an alley way which was close to her house, she apperated to Evan's house.

"Oh she is going to tell them maybe we will find out who she is then." Sirius said excitedly to Remus, who was sat to his right.

"Maybe." Remus said back fondly.

Walking through the door of the Rosier Manor she followed the path she knew that led to the living room. Which is where she is met with a small group of people that consisted of Barty Crouch Jr, Pandora Malfoy and Evan Rosier. Glad she wasn't the last one there she went to sit down by the group.

Sirius visibly paled when he saw his sisters friends sitting around while his sister was not there, "could that mean his sister was the one that was pregnant, no James was to in love with Lily" he reassured himself in his mind, looking at his little with sister sadness evident in eyes as he though of what he had done. "Why did I leave her in that house" he thought as he remembered the dreaded memory of his home life.

Looking around the room she motioned the group to be quiet as she pulled the attention to herself she thought over it again wanting to back out of the situation she just forced on to herself. With a massive amount of hesitation she pulled her bag closer to her lap, quickly pulling the test results out so she couldn't back out even if she wanted to. She passed the test to Pandora who studied the letter for what seemed like forever before she pulled the girl next to her into a hug, but before anything could be said from the two boys who were sat there confused, another group of people who's faces were yet to be seen walked through the door leading the girl to snatch the results from Pandora and shove them back into her bag hiding them from the group that had just walked in.

Instead of showing the group the camera then panned out to another house.

A multitude of groans were heard throughout the hall as the scene changed on the screen annoyed that the camera panned out to another house before they could find out who they were.

Harry was staring at the screen intently as the scene changed as he had no clue on what was going on. Ron looked over to his friend with a confused look on his face wondering the same thing as Harry. "Do you know what's going on?" "Not a clue."

A/N
I'm so sorry for the long wait I've been doing exams for the last few weeks but I will be updating all of my books more regularly from the end of this week.

Thank you all so much. x