Epilogue....❣️

Hello everyone ❣️

Hope you all like this chapter 🤗

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

*******************************

It was the day which was dreamed by dev and malini.

YESSSS.....IT WAS THEIR MARRIAGE DAY 💜❣️.

In both side in an AC room the bride and the groom was getting ready.

(Malini dress)

(Dev dress)

After getting ready dev went to the stage with his friends and sit down in his place and did some rituals as per priest said.

Next the priest said to bring the bride and his mom went to her room to see her fully get ready.malini comes to the stage with her friends and her mil and sit down her place.both of them did some rituals.

All while the whole family admired both of them with tears and specially thaatha who is seeing his peran with tears bcoz he is one of the main reason for the re union of his family.

Its time to tie the knot and priest gave the thaali to dev to tie the knot.dev tie the knot by geting the blessings from the family and guest who is blessing them by throwing flowers while a lone tear escaped from the couples eyes seeing each other.

Firstly both et the blessings from thaatha and paati who blessed them happily which was followed by others too.

Both of them and the whole family lived happily and together after that....❣️

𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝕹𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖂𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕲𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝕬 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐-𝖀𝖕.𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘,𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔 𝕬𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖔 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗.

_𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 ❣️_

Journey of Dev And MaliniComes To an End From Here.

D&M:Thank you and Love you all for supporting for both of us story and waiting patiently to know about our story....❣️

*****THE END*****

Love Mever Ends But Its Continues....☃️💜

Hope you all love this story 💜.

Thank you for each and everyone who supports by voting and encouraging me write more by commenting ❤.

Please continue to support this story by sharing with your wattpad friends 💜.

Everything has an end so this story ends here 🥺💔.I lnow you all did not expect to finish like this but main plot is reached so I have to do sorry 🥺🙏🙏.

Sorry for everything and everyone who get hurt to my rude words and story scenes 🙏🙏🥺.

Herefter no more story under my name I am so sorry and finally saying bye to this name call Author 💔🥺.

I cannot surely said that I will come again as a author but I will try to come when something interesting struck in my mind.untill the bye bye to all 👋👋😘❤️❤️.

I will surely miss you all and Will you miss this author?🥺💔

With Your Lovely And Sad,
Miya 🥺💔.