Garden♥︎ - kazuscsra

Back story

*beidou is the original queen of her kingdom, she was married to another prince from another kingdom before they got a divorce, the prince that he was married with was the father of kazuha but they got a divorce when kazuha was only one. When she married ningguang kazuha was 3 years old, when she married ningguang their kingdoms were merged into one.

*ei was forced to marry by her parents but when her parents died they had a divorce, after 2 years she got married to yae miko and their kingdoms also got merged. Scara and and shogun were 8 years old when there mother married miko, also scara is also trans

*kamisato, ayato is the heir, he is going to be wed to Thoma who also is trans and they basically can produce an heir

Kazuha

I woke up because of our maids knocking at my door, I was gonna go back to sleep but then I heard her saying "sir kazuha, your mother is calling you for dinner" after I think she left i got up and got ready.

after I got ready I went down stairs to the dining room, and saw both my mums there "goodmorning mother, mum. " i said making my way to the table, when I sat down I heard my mother saying "goodmorning kazuha dear, I have something to talk to you about dear" I hear my mother saying, "what is it mother?? I asked her curious. " well dear, I talked to the kamisato kingdom and they said they were planning on wed their youngest child, and only daughter, and also your best friend ayaka. They asked me and your mother if you would want to be wed to her since you both are already close" I thought for it for a while then said "mother, I already have my eyes on another, I'm terribly sorry and also besides ayaka already has a girlfriend" I heard my mum saying, "we understand love, but do you mind telling us who, if she's comfortable we can talk to her parents and explain??, are they from their kingdom or another princess?? " "they're the niece of queen Alice " "lady yoimiya" " Yupp I think that's her" "ohh alright then love"

Scara

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing, I hit the stop button and got to get ready, when I got out of my room my headed to the dinning room to eat breakfast, I was expecting to see my family there but they were not there as always, "goodmorning your highness" I hear our maid say, "ohh Angelica, you know you don't have to be so formal right, pls just call me scara" I replied to her as I start eating my food, "I'm so sorry your highness, but it's an order to call you 'your highness' " "well this is an order for you to just call me scara or if you want sir scara" "alright then sir scara" she said bowing down at me, I wanted to tell her that she shouldn't have bowed to me but I know that she will probably say that, 'it's an order' when she left I took out my phone to do something, after I was done I wanted to head back to my room but one of our maids say, "your highness, her Royal majesty, queen ei has had left a message for you" she said handing me an envelope, I opened the envelope and it said

"my dearest son, I have left the palace early with your sister, we are getting dresses for the upcoming ball the kamisato family are helding because of their hiers marriage to their heirs knight/bodygaurd.And their youngest daughter marriage to lady yoimiya from the hexenzirkel kingdom. The butler will bring you to a shop in the kingdom for you to fine a suit.

Lots of love from
Ei Raiden

After I read the letter I went to my room to get ready to find my suit.

Kazuha

I was in the garden when my mum came over to me and said, " kazu, me and your mother talked to the kamisato family and they said that they talked to princess ayaka and lady yoimiya about their marriage and they support it, also we are invited to a ball to celebrate the marriage of their heir prince ayato to a commoner in their kingdom in think their name was Thoma?? " "yes Thoma is correct, do u know that he's trans?? " I asked my mother "ohh I didn't that, also dear let's go , you have to find a suit for the ball"