hooked up on the feeling

andddd, they're back *wink*

DISCLAIMER:
this is DEFINITELY much more nsfw than my other fics, please read the cw below before actually reading! thank you!
CW: gun play, knife play— they are both ACTUALLY used this time, knife wounds, spanking, hair pulling, sadism/masochism, possessiveness, fear play, consensual non-consent, established relationship; everything is consensual

Fear— it's a natural reminder that we are all living. It paints our souls with shades of both resilience and vulnerability, envelops us with a blanket of uncertainty, and encourages us to act to get to safety— to get to comfort. To stay alive.

Jisung could say he doesn't have many fears. He is an avid horror movie fan, and he's always been one to step up to get his voice heard if ever needed. Needless to say, he was quite confident in how he lived his life.

If there was one thing, one factor, though, in his whole life, that has ever contributed to instilling genuine fear in him— it would undoubtedly be the fact that he's casually dating a skilled hitman who is armed every second of the day, which means—

He possesses the ability and power to absolutely murder Jisung and leave not a single trace behind.

It's not like he'd actually do that, though. No, Jisung is his boyfriend— in fact, he'd rather kill for him.

Not actually kill... him.

...

But sometimes, Jisung still likes to ponder on the possibility of Minho forcing him into a great state of panic and terror, so bad that he has to fear for his life.

It's a tame Friday night; they're tangled at the legs as they both focus their attention to whatever was airing on the television this late. It's been raining all day, bringing out that earthy aroma and enhancing it all around. It's pitch black out, only a flickering streetlight pouring out into the loft through a crack in the curtains.

Jisung's bundled up in his coziest pajamas, fluffy penguin socks dressing his feet. He feels completely at ease at the moment, a blanket draped over his lap, a mug of hot cocoa in his hands, and a prominent hand lying securely on his thigh.

He raises the mug to his lips and glances over to his left. He meets eyes with Minho almost instantly.

"What?" Jisung asks as he brings his cup back down. He smiles gently, blinking rather purely as he challenges a stare down with Minho. The latter only continues to look at him, eyes unchanging from where his hair hangs in front of them.

"What?"

"Hey, I asked first," Jisung pouts subtly. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

At that, Minho arches a brow and tilts his head, moving slowly, each of his actions seeming thoroughly calculated. "Like what?"

"I don't know," Jisung answers honestly. He leans back against the cushions, registers how he tries to bring his thigh into himself but it stays where it is, pinned down by the weight of Minho's hand. He looks down at his lap, then back at Minho again, a cheeky smile lining his lips again.