♣ CHAPTER TWO♣

This chapter is dedicated to...🎊🎊🎊

Drumroll 🥁🥁

Another exciting drumroll 🥁🎊🎊🎊🔥🔥🔥

Give it up forrrrrrrrrrr 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

JoyWang18O

An amazing soul✨✨✨

Even though she was late to skyline academy book one, she still leaves  remarkable comments.✨✨✨

And it makes me feel like the book is still ongoing 🤭🤭🤭

Thank you so much Joy🔥✨✨✨

Y'all should please, please and please, drop a follow for her and don't forget to check out her ongoing book; RESILIENCE. I'm sure you're in for a treat😘

I'm not sure sef, I know you are in for a treat😌😌

Please, follow her, don't skip that part🤧

So let's dive into business 🤸

~•Dare Joshua•~

I stepped out of the shower with my dreads still dripping wet although I made an attempt to dry them up in the bathroom. I moved to my dresser where I applied body lotion and other applications to my skin and hair. After that, I stepped out of my towel and entered a pair of black crazy jeans, a white button up Gucci shirt, white and black Nike air Force 1, stud earrings and a diamond neck chain. I glanced at the time on my phone and it stated 6:12pm. The party started twelve minutes ago.

I grabbed my car keys, more like my dad's keys, just that he hardly drove the civic so I considered it as mine. It was black and I loved it, I wasn't bothered about the fact that my mates drove more expensive cars, my dad won't get me a better one. Sike! my dad doesn't even know I drive. The man is so strict.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time. The girls are going to die of lack of oxygen at the party. I smirked and proceeded to my room door. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out  with no hesitation.

Mirabel 💘

was display on the screen. A smiled crawled on lips as my phone vibrated in my grasp. Mirabel is my girlfriend, after Miracle denied my love, Mirabel came along, well that's story for another day.

"Hey babe"

"Hi, Caleb" she blushed while calling my middle name.

"What's up? Are you at the venue?"

"I'm there, that's why I called. Where are you??"

"I'm on my way"

"Hurry up, Jackson's waiting for you"

"Alright baby, I'm on my way. Love you"

"Love you too, Caleb"

I dropped the call and put the phone back to it's original position which was my pocket. I fixed my wrist watch on and exited my room at lighting speed. I bumped into a maid on my way outside, since my room was in disarray, I asked her to put it in order.

I went down the stairs majestically, there was no one in the way that could stop me from attending this party. Father was out and I don't have a mother.