𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

𝐓𝐇𝐄 girls were walking up to the front of the school having a conversation about Elena's love life... again.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie told Elena with a small head tilt. "Weren't you the one who told her to go for it?" Rory asked her Bennett friend with a raised brow in which the girl just shot her a playful glare.

"Well now i'm saying take it slow"

"Why the about-face?" Elena had questioned her. "It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"Are you slut shaming her?" Rory playfully said as her mouth hung agape. "Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena asked Bonnie, completely disregarding the Beckett girls comment.

"It's stupid" Bonnie shrugged as she tried to get back walking but Rory gripped her forearm and pulled her back. "Oh no Bonnie. Just spit it out" Rory said eagerly, wanting to know what was going on.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And got a really bad feeling." Bonnie finally admitted to the two and Rory's mouth fell open once again. "And when you say touched..."

"Ew Rory! No." Bonnie said as she pushed the girl away. "I just touched his hand. And it was bad bad"

Elena shook her head and looked at the girl "Is the whole witch mojo thing again?" The Gilbert girl asked her best friend.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

"Hey!" Rory called out to her friend as Elena started to walk away from them "What about us? Were your best friends!" she yelled but Elena kept walking, not glancing back once.

Rory sighed and turned to Bonnie "She sucks sometimes"

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

Rory and Bonnie had somehow found themselves with Elena again. Rory was absolutely bored out of her mind and wanted to go home, but no she had to be here! at school.