Sack of King's Landing

POV/ Elia Martell  

It had at all gone so fast, the door breaking the yelling and the crying. I held on to my children like they would disappear if I let go, I kept a brave face on and gave rhaenys a reassuring smile. I knew Rhaegar had died I didn't expect much from him, Robert was fighting with something rhaegar didn't have, a type of anger that I couldn't describe, but I had seen it before, mostly in men foolish men it would give you the strength of a thousand horses. My gallant husband was fighting to survive, while Robert wasn't he was fighting to kill even if he would fall himself. Rhaegar was fast, but that was it he could seduce you with his voice and music, but that won't win you a war I had told him what would happen, but he didn't listen he had to complete the prophecy such a fool. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when we finally arrive, I thought this would be my final destination, but little did I know that this would be a new beginning. 

"Lord Tywin what is the meaning of this disturbance" I said in a confident tone "Princess Elia your husband has fallen the king is dead and Robert is king and on his way to claim what is his" he said with a cold face in a cold tone she had always mistrusted him ever since their first meeting  "the war had to end one way or another most expect the dragon to end up the winner, but they are clearly fools let us not dance around it what are you planning on doing with us if my children live they will be a threat to him and to your daughter and whatever fruit is born out of their union" he chuckled how could he chuckle at this moment a sick and twisted man that is all he is "I have an offer for you and I shall not lie if you don't accept I will kill your children but ill let them die quickly I cannot guarantee that the Mountain will be gentle though"  I pulled rhaenys closer to me, I had to restrain myself from scratching his eyes out "what offer" I said trying to hide disgust in my voice" Marry me and ill do everything in my power to protect your children as if they were my own"  as if they were his own? he would throw his children to the lions for a bag gold "ill do it, but my children stay with me" he was shocked I answered so quickly and of my demands  "that can't happen I need time for Robert to accept my offer and the idea of them living "I scoffed what would be better them dead or far away from me, I could not be selfish "okay, but one of handmaids will go with them" I looked at Leila my trustworthy handmaiden she had been there for me since I could remember I gave her a reassuring smile and looked back at Tywin's face "ill allow it, but they have to go now say your goodbyes" I kissed rhaenys on her forehead and wiped her tears away "don't cry my beautiful dragonfly well be together again one day I promise, take care of your brother" Rhaenys was a very quiet child she had stayed quit the whole time, but then I heard her sweet voice "Avy jorrāelan muñnykeā" my valyrian wasn't perfect, but I was sure of what she said, and I told her that I loved her too, I smiled at her and gave Aegon a kiss on his nose and handed my children over to Leila I felt like I was betraying them I watched them walk away while Balerion followed loyally. How could a cat be more loyal than a father. This would be the beginning of a game that I'm planning on winning, I swear on all the gods the new and the old this will not be the end!