𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜

Happy Valentines Day bookies🫶🏾💕 hope y'all enjoy and ignore mistakes

May 2022
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕 📍
Earlier In the day

Everyone in the house had pretty much went to sleep. All the packing and traveling made them tired as hell. The only two up in the house were Shay and Issa but they were having an argument and shi. Aleissa was ignoring Shay and she just wanted to know what the problem was but Issa wasn't tryna explain shi.
"bruh Shay jus shut up and go somewhere" Issa whispered yelled for the 20th time. She was trying not to wake nobody up but shay was real aggravating and persistent on still trying to argue.
"no you been act weird since we got here" she groaned as she walked up on Aleissa. But she wasn't having dat either.
"Shaylin if you want me to fuck you up just say dat" she mumbled moving up to her matching her energy.
"man who you tryna scare"Shay scoffed walking way from the other. Issa jerked her head cause she didn't know who she was walking away from and who she was talking to.
"bro I swear ion know who u tryna fool"she laughed amuse by the "big shi" her girl was talking.
"— cause I swear u act like I won't have your ass face down on this mattress"she said to her. She knew how to get the girl to fold they been together since high school and friends before that. She knew how to get her to straighten up.
"please" Shay whispered almost a whine. She knew what she was doing she was been tryna get dick down.
(Soo I wasn't really finna gave smut this early but....🙈 and disclaimer if you know bout my other book than you know how this finna go😭😭)

"Nah stay over there"Issa laugh at her. It than clicked at what her partner was tryna do.
"C'mon"Shay whined even more.
"why u being so needy right now" Issa sucked her teeth at the other.
"cause u being stank" the older grumbled as she slump down on the bed. All Aleissa could do is laugh at the girl. She was finna fuck her up.
"If u want it come get it" she said looking at the female from across the room, looking her up and down.

Shay slowly made her way across the room. She was felt not nervous but excited, she could feels Aleissa's intense stare as she walk closer. She stopped at the bed end of the bed climbing in before she found herself in her lovers lap.

Issa gripped the girls ass, while Shay connected there lips. They started to move in sync they were before fighting for dominance but Shay let Issa win do to how bad she wanted the girl. Aleissa moved from her lips trailing kiss to her neck to chest covering her with marks.
"B-bae stop playing" she whimpered, arching off the bed when she felt to finger slide into her entrance. She bit her lip trying suppress the urge to let a sound slip out her mouth. While Aleissa was curling her fingers to try and hit that pacific spot, and when she did it causing a little overstimulation. Then she attached her mouth to clit. Her fingers still deep thrusting in and out at a fast pace. Shaylin's eyes closed shut at the intense waves  pleasure going through her body. She tried to close her legs but with Aleissa in the middle. Which kinda made it
impossible.
"Naw you knew what was finna happen don't tryna and stop me" she slapped the girls thigh making her whimper.
"I-I want you" Shaylin said tugging at the girls boxers. Aleissa didn't say anything as she pulled her boxers down. Shay was going through it when she saw her dick, they hadn't had sex in weeks. She was damn near drooling over it.
(I mentioned intersex correct...alright imma continue then...🤭)
"Ma what you doing all that staring for get on all fours"
Shay just knew she finna get fucked up.

____________________________________

Shaylin's pOv🤡
-"ughh s-sloww downn" I moan out as Aleissa pounded into me. This shi was becoming way to much from me. It was all fun in and games but I think this hoe finna break me she keep playing. I had already came two times already.
"Mmm naw u can take it" she groaned as she moved faster, She was drilling my shi. The way her dick keep going in out of me and she knew how to hit the right spots n everything. I pushed on her leg to get her to chill,but she just slapped my hand away and kept going. Out of no where she slid out and slid back into me making me moan loud asf. She started off a lil slow then she just started getting more and more aggressive wit me. Making me push back on her only for my hand to get slapped away again. She finally got to pace where I could keep up and starting meeting the thrust. All that moaning I knew we finna hear it from everyone. All of a sudden she push me and my head in the mattress drilling my shi for base to tip fucking my shi uppp.
-"mmm p-pa slow d-downnn"I said trying to reach for the head board but not getting far when she pulls me back and hits my g-spot making me jerk
"Ma did I find ur spot"she asked looking down at me at this point I'm saying remember shi not being able to saying anything do to her fucking me like there's no tomorrow shi there might not be if she keep fucking me like this.
"Ma u got an attitude now" she asked flipping me over to were she could see my face. My legs feel like jelly and I can't barely function and she asking me this stupid ass questions.
"nooo"I say weakly as I feel a knot in my stomach.
-"can I cum p-pls" I stutter this shi feel so good I couldn't even make sound when I started cumming all over her dick and she pulled out and cum on my back. We sit there tryna get are selves together before she pulled out and I could see a ring of my wet cum and juices on her dick. I can't even form a sentence as she laid next to me, pulling me in her arms before I fell asleep.
(Well...damn😭😭 that was a lot but if u skipped here is the regularly scheduled program)
____________________________________
Leon's POv 🙈
"I ain't know way...we just got here" Jordan laughed as we had woken up for are naps and went in the living to chill. We was playing a game of cards when we had just caught the end of Shay and Issa's little session, I guess that's what you could call it.
-"mean I saw that coming from the way she was acting in the van to be honest" I said shaking my head
" Yeah I saw that shi too" pryce said laughing as Jordan handed him a 50 I was confused.
"Wait minute I know y'all ain't bet..." Jay asked pointing at the both of them.
"Yeah we thought it be funny" They both shrugged their shoulders
"— and in all honesty we thought you and Leon was finna but first" Jordan added
"and think god y'all didn't cause I can't" She Blurted out. Lina dramatic ass she ain't have to say all dat. I feel some type of way bout that. They really dragging it to be honest.
-"what is that supposed to mean..."I replied
"baby love you but—" Azai cut her off
"YALL GO FOREVER" she shouted,wow she was ready to get that off her chest huh
"Yeah y'all be going for MINTUE MAN"Jordan ugly ass added
"Mann y'all tripping all y'all fuck for a while too" Jay shrugged brushing them off. It's not his fault he be laying that shi down on me.
"Yeah but y'all don't stop...y'all just some horny mfs"Lina shook head at me and him. I really think they trying me cause Ion even be that loud.
-"Fuck y'all"I say mugging the fuck out of them. Cause we was talking bout Shaylin and Aleissa not me. I really can't stand this goofy bitches sometimes.

Yass I'm back and finally done just ain't been in the mood lately and I wanted to try and give y'all my best. Love y'all bye pops💕