Kiryu's Birth and M.U.T.O's Invasion

Outside in space

Here we see Ghidorah and Orga spying on Godzilla having a lava bath with the other Kaiju.

Orga: "My Queen, were spying on her for research purposes, right?"

Ghidorah: "Yes, How could this possibly seen otherwise...?

There was a sudden explosion on the ship.

Ghidorah: "What was that?"

Orga: "Theres been a large discharge in the lab!"

Ghidorah: "Go check it out then, do i need to tell you everything?!"

Orga: "Oh! Of course, my queen!"

While Orga is rushing towards the lab, all she finds are crystals all over the whole area. She noticed both Megalon and Gigan trapped in the crystals. She then talks to Ghidorah by communicating in calls.

Orga: "My Queen, it's escaped, the space Godzilla has escaped. And has infected the ship with crystals. Gigan and Megalon are down!"

Ghidorah: "Mm, the crystals absorb energy, so it must be heading to the ship's power core. Stop it and capture it before it destroys my ship."

Orga: "And what about Gigan and Megalon?"

Ghidorah: "What about them? There are bigger issues to deal with, now go!"

**Thud!!**

???: "Hungry..."

The Crystallize Godzilla holds Orga by the throat

Orga: "Well there's nothing to eat here, so get back into your-"

!!BAAM!!

Orga was thrown to the wall before shooting an energy Cannon from her armor