Chapter 2

A bunch of rowdy customers sit at a table. A tall, slim yet muscular man with green hair, a boy who is a little shorter with black hair and a slim build, a young woman with orange hair and a slim body, and a loud, skinny man with a long nose.

Sanji appears from thin air, dragging the young man with black hair to the back. I follow curiously.

"Chore boy, stop fraternizing with customers and do your job."

The boy speaks in a raspy voice.

"Sanjiii I'm hungry! It was an accident anyway!"

"Do your job!"

I inch closer, offering the boy a slice of cake. He stares, surprised. Sanji scoffs.

"Y/N, Don't bring him stuff. He caused a giant hole in Baratie's roof!"

I flinch softly, scurrying off after handing him the cake. The boy's eyes follow me with curiosity.

||||||||~||||||||

I stand in my little corner of the kitchen, making sure to clean up after myself. The chore-boy approaches.

"You're so cool!"

"Oh. Umm.. Thank you."

"You're awesome! Can you cook?"

"Ah.. No. I'm horrible at cooking, but I'm good at baking! Sanji is much better at cooking than I."

"I want you on my crew, and Sanji too!"

I blink in surprise.

"Save my life and then we'll talk." I chuckle, obviously being sarcastic.

"Okay! Just watch me!"

||||||||~||||||||

We're being attacked. The deck is on fire, the green haired man, I was told his name is Zoro, is fighting a Warlord and losing. I watch in shock, as Luffy's friends call out to him.

I turn, seeing him seconds away from falling in the water. I jump across to the other ship, catching him. He lands on the ship, yet I fall into the water.

The pressure grows as I sink, shivering in the icy water. The brightness from the sun fades, my eyes beginning to close. A muffled splash, followed by someone's arm's wrapping around me, wakes me. I cough out some water, looking up at a stretched out Luffy, his long arms wrapped around me.

"I saved your life just like I said! Now you gotta join my crew!"

I nod, still surprised.