Chapter 21 ~ I love you.

It's the end of the LA trip and me and Chris are going to the beach for some alone time cause it's been a while. I told him we'll just meet up there. He leaves first so I start to get ready. I go put on my baby blue swimsuit and then I brush my hair and grab my things to leave. I put on my cover up and start walking to the beach.

I get there and I'm on Life 360 and I find Chris sitting on a towel on his phone about 50 feet from the ocean. I go up to him and lay my towel down laying down. He looks at me and his eyes light up. "Hey babe you look beautiful." "Thank you Chris you look amazing." I give him a short but passionate kiss and I stand up taking my cover up off. "Let's get in!" I say running to the ocean. He starts running and it's declared a race to the ocean.

Chris makes it there before me but we start to laugh. After we calm down I go over to him and wrap my hands around his neck kissing him. I part from his lips but we stay hugging. "I love you." I say "I love you too. So much y/n" we kiss again and I go back to the shore and get my snorkeling gear and I give him some. We go out pretty far and start swimming around. We're collecting shells to fill up a vase for memories.

We got a good haul of shells and then we go to look for sand dollars and clams. I keep finding clams and Chris is looking for sand dollars. He finds 2 the whole time he looked. We each get one and we agree that we'll put them in resin as soon as possible.

We go back to our towels and lay down just talking when all of a sudden Chris gets up and says "Let's go to a restaurant. We can go get changed and then I'll take you, but I'm paying!" I laugh and say "Ok Chris let's go." We go get ready by showering and getting dressed and then we go to a seafood place and decide to split crab legs.

It's a really nice restaurant and we both get Pepsi to go with our food.

We receive our food and drinks at the same time and we start eating. Eventually we remember we have drinks. We get a couple sips down and finish eating.

Once we're done eating I see Chris do something with some object and put something in his pocket. We get the check and Chris pays and we leave. We decide to go walk on the beach and just talk.

After walking for a while Chris reaches in his pocket and pulls out his straw wrapper in the shape of a ring. "Holy shit." I think. He gets on one knee and says " Y/n I know we are young and haven't been together long but I love you and you love me so. I was wondering if we could get married..."

Im in shock.

"No..."  I say.

"No..?" His voice is breaking

"Just no." I say breaking out in a smile.

He is on the verge of tears.

"Chris, I'm just kidding. Of course I'll marry you! I love you so much I'm so sorry." He stands up and hugs me saying "I wouldn't know what to do." We laugh and we both start crying as he puts the paper ring on my finger. "I love you." We kiss.

"I love you."

I say as our friends and family cheer. We're married. We did it! We start crying and start walking back inside for the after party.

THE END.