Opening up to others.

In this episode Chilli opens up to Bluey and Bingo about her baby she lost.
(I might edit it or make a new version later)

Bluey was playing in the playroom with Bingo. They were playing family and Bingo had accidentally lost Gecky their child. "Bluey I lost our baby! I lost Gecky!" Bingo said crying. "Bingo when did you see them last?" Bluey asked keeping Bingo calm. "In the kitchen but I looked and Gecky's not there!" Bingo said with a trembling voice. "We will just have to pause the game and go find them. Don't worry bingo it's not your fault." Bluey said hugging her sister. "Thanks Bluey!" Bingo said smiling. They ran off to the kitchen where their mum was washing dishes. "Mum mum I lost my baby!" Bingo yelled. Chilli dropped a dish she had in her hand and stood still. Bandit had just walked in and saw Chilli quietly crying. "Hey squirts why don't I find Gecky for you ok? Can you go on back to the playroom?" Bandit asked softly while approaching Chilli. "Thanks dad!" Bingo and Bluey said. They whispered on the way out. "Chils is everything ok?" Bandit asked his wife. "The babies lost..." she said softly. "What baby?" Bandit asked. "Oh Geckys lost. We were playing house when Bingo lost Gecky." Bluey said entering the kitchen again. "Thanks squirt. Hey can you come back in a bit? Your mum and I need to talk." Bandit said softly. Bluey nodded and ran off forgetting why she was in the kitchen in the first place. "Chilli... when they told you the baby was lost did you have a flashback?" Bandit asked carefully hugging his wife close to him. "Y-yeah I'm fine now though. Thanks love." She said brushing off the fact she had been crying. "Hey it's ok to be sad about it. But you're not alone. You've got your dad, me, the kids, Brandi, Stripe, Rad, Frisky, and our friends too. Do you think it would help to tell the kids about it?" Bandit said sweetly. "Yeah. I think so." Chilli said. Both Heeler parents walked off to the playroom. "Hey girls could we talk to you for a moment?" Bandit asked his kids. "Sure dad what's up?" Bluey asked. "Did you find Gecky?" Bingo asked. "Yes I did! Gecky was on the wall. Anyways your mum and I need to have a serious conversation with you two. She's been holding in some unresolved pain lately and she sure could use our support." Bandit said handing Gecky to Bingo. Both girls nodded as they sat next to their mum on the floor. Bandit sat next to Chilli and held her close. "Right so Bingo remember earlier when you lost Gecky how sad you were because you lost baby?" Chilli said with a few tears falling down her face. "Yeah? I remember. It made me so upset." Bingo said softly. "Mum why are you crying?" Bluey interrupted. "Because this is a sad and painful thing for your mum to talk about." Bandit answered. "Well before Bluey was born I had my own Gecky. I had a baby and everything was going good. But one day I lost my Gecky and.... That meant I lost my baby. So sometimes it just makes me sad when I hear about lost babies." Chilli explained. Bandit gave her a hug. "So I had a sister or a brother?" Bluey asked. "Yeah. Only we never knew them. They were lost before they were born." Chilli finished explaining to them. "Mum you don't have to be sad alone. We will be here always for you." Bluey said hugging her mom. "Besides you've found your Gecky. Me and Bluey." Bingo added also hugging her mum. "That is so true. I've got the two best Gecky's in the world. Plus one remarkable husband too." Chilli said softly. All four Heelers kept hugging and letting Chilli cry. She felt better having told her kids and hoped it helped them understand her feelings more.

End!