Chapter 3

Me- Hey how are you Mox hope everything is well for you. Just don't get mad for what I did out there tonight.

Jon- I am not mad at you but what I will say it is a about DAMN time you stood up to Joe and your brothers. 

Me- Thanks for supporting me. It means a lot to me.

Jon- Yeah Joe's pretty pissed at you and you are welcome.

      (End of Text messages)

        I sighed as I put my phone down on the table in Finn's locker room. "Hey babe what's wrong," he asked as Priest entered the room. I shook my head as Priest asked me how my nose felt and I said it was fine. Finn knew something was bothering me but I did not want to say it in front of everyone.  Michael Cole entered the room and asked,"why did you leave your brothers Adrianna". "Cole I did it because I can," I said grabbing my stuff and walking out.  I just wanted to be alone at this point but nobody understood how I felt except for Finn maybe that is why we have a strong connection. 

        I went to get in my rental car as Jonathan stood there in my way. "What do you want now," I asked. "Ya see Uce you need to rethink things they won't be able to protect you from what Joe has planned for you at the Raw next week. He told me to tell you he is going to make your life a living hell," Jonathan said warningly. "You know what Jonathan Solofa Fatu you can tell Joe to go fuck himself. I don't care about what he thinks he can do but I already escaped my living hell and I am never coming back," I said pushing him away so I could get in my car. 

 I drove to the hotel to help clear my mind but it was like trying to tell a wall to move out of my head  it just wouldn't budge. I loved my family a lot but this time they held me back for too long. I knew I had to text Colby to see if he couldn't help me with my family problem. He always knew how to help and has always been there for me since day one.

Me- Hey Colbs I know you are probably busy with your Logan Paul problem but can we talk.

Colby- Yeah sure what's up?

 Me- As you already know I left the bloodline and joined Judgement Day. Do you think what I did was right? 

Colby- Yeah what you did was right Joe and your brothers were holding you back now you can shine all on your own. For now lay low and stay far away from Joe he seems really pissed at what went down at Raw. But you know what is best for you so follow what you believe.

Me- Thanks Colbs talk to you sometime in person maybe.

Colby- You are welcome and anytime I get this Logan Paul problem dealt with.

(end of text messages)

 Once I got to the hotel I checked into my room I had to share with Finn and the rest of Judgement Day which was better than my brothers I guess. I knew I would miss them after awhile but I am not letting guilt take over this time especially when it matters most. I took the elevator up to my room as the rest of them were already there. "Hey babe you okay," Finn asked as he noticed a stray tear run down my face. "Yeah I am fine just a little upset," I said as everyone looked at us. Rhea spoke next as she said,"Don't worry Adrianna we heard what Joe has planned and tell me we will protect you no matter the cost. Afterall you are with Finn so that makes you family to the rest of us". I nodded as what she said made me feel more accepted into the group. "How did you guys find out what he said," I asked as Cody Rhodes came into the room. "Hey I seen what Jonathan told you so what better way to warn the rest of them plus this makes Joe weaker so I can beat him at wrestlemania," Cody said as he shook hands with everyone including me."Thank you but I will challenge you if you win at wrestlemania or Joe if you don't. Maybe as some friendly competition," I said as I sat on Finn's lap.

  It was getting late as we all order some delicious Boston pizza for supper. When the pizza guy showed up I answered it. "Delivering for Fatu," he said as I nodded my head and handed him the money. Once we finished eating we all went to bed as Finn asked me this,"Are you truly happy with me?" I nodded as I kissed him goodnight as I fell asleep to his heartbeat. I knew tomorrow would be a long undercover day for me.