Chapter 3

Jacks pov:
I walked back into the safe room, and saw all the 5 kids in there. I waited for the aubergine man to come in, then I felt the cold aura again. Is this how I'm gonna know he's here? He grabbed my shoulders again. Jeez, that really annoyed me. He seemed pretty touchy. Does he have some sort of connection with me already? He said, "Hey ol' sport! Glad you could make it, and thanks for luring them in here!" He said , proudly. I felt sort of happy, and devastated. Did these kids really deserve to be killed? I saw the purple tall man walk in front of me, pulling out a shiny, clean knife. He said, "Sorry kids, next time... Don't trust freaking furries." I watched the terror of him stabbing the kids. I really felt bad. But I guess it'll make the restaurant close for sure. When he was done, it was already time to go. I left the safe room without any goodbye. The aubergine man grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. I blushed from his actions. I pulled his arms away and turned around. The aubergine man spoke, "the name is Dave, by the way." He said while covered in blood. Why is this man so attractive? I nodded, and waved goodbye. He smiled widely and waved back. I nervously smiled back, showing my tooth gap. I always was insecure about it, since everyone made fun of it. He said, "Aww, you look so cute!" I covered my face and walked away.

Dave's pov:
As I saw Jack walk away, I was thinking about what I just said. It was true, but why did that come out of my mouth automatically? I blushed from embarrassment, but acted like nothing happened. I walked back to the safe room to rethink my life choices and why I was still even alive.

Jacks pov:
I drove back to my house and thought about what Dave said.. Was he crushing on me? Was I hearing things? Before I knew it, I was already home. I walked in and threw myself onto my bed. I slowly dazed into my thoughts and fell asleep

Really short, but I wanted to keep this ongoing. Christmas break has just started for me, so I will be updating more.
<3