1 | Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

The warmth of the afternoon sunlight beamed down from the clear sky of The Xianzhou Luofu.

Chatting along the busy streets, It was like nothing could ruin a great day, As the children were laughing with one another while others weren't.

Vendors called out sale prices, just to make a living to provide for their kids or themselves while others stood being put down by rude customers.

This cycle is like an everyday thing with humans, according to what little knowledge I had of them.
________

It's the same as usual, being a General in this path of life yet will never bring a new challenge my way.

Though the peace is enjoyable around this matter of time.

Jing Yuan •POV•

He was walking into a Teahouse near the Luofu, on a matter of business.

Dan Heng had an important announcement to inform him about, So he took the initiative to agree and meet Dan Heng.

The workers of the Teahouse glazed upon silky white hair which appeared to be a smooth touch, catching every worker's attention.

"It's General Jing Yuan...!" The workers muttered amongst themselves.

Checking his surroundings, he heads to an empty table, treating himself to a window seat.

The sight was wonderful before the waitress walked before him.

"Hello, General. I'm Jane and I'll be your waitress for today, What can I get for you?" The waitress was eager to speak with the General herself as her other co-owners stared at her jealous of the opportunity.

Turning his head towards the waitress, he smiled sweetly at her, "Ah, I'll have a Mugicha."

"One Mugicha, I'll be back with your drink General." Jane smiled, before walking away from the table.

Ding, The bell on the entrance door opens which seems to be a glimpse of Dan Heng entering the Teahouse.

The General stared at Dan Heng entering, believing he wouldn't have shown up, Dan Heng began to walk over to Jing Yuan with a calm stare taking his seat in front of him.

"Glad you can make it out today Dan Heng. I wasn't sure if you were going to arrive."

Jing Yuan smirked tiredly, being a tease.

"Well, I'm here now." Dan Heng reached for his phone, placing it in the middle of the table.

The phone was on a radar, which was a scan of an unknown object over the Xianzhou Luofu, The red dot kept getting closer.

"Look at this, I also have my wits, but I can't be one hundred percent sure. Something is heading this way, and by the rate it's going it will crash into Xianzhou." Dan Heng spoke in concern while showing him the radar.

Grabbing the phone from the middle of the table, Jing Yuan watched the scan through the GPS radar realizing something was off, The scan of the object was getting closer as they chatted.

"So the Express crew and I are currently looking into these matters." Dan Heng said looking at Jing Yuan before seeing him standing up from his seat.

"Dan Heng, something isn't right, Your radar shows it's getting closer to this-" The General spoke too soon, An explosion hit the Teahouse causing a disturbance in the Xianzhou Luofu, killing only half the staff.

The fire was set ablaze in the Teahouse, as the glass window shattered, Leaving Jing Yuan to protect Dan Heng, but seeing others die.

A slight of an Aircraft in front of his eyes, as the smoke of the building became thick, Jing Yuan had a few cuts from the glass shattering onto him as Dan Heng, left his protection to help him stand removing the glass that was stuck in his skin.