Don't end up like me

Bill's POV

I felt sick the whole car ride. I felt like I was about to throw up. And the fact that Tom was driving fast didn't make me feel any better. Every single sharp turn he made my stomach turn. I was so exhausted. I just wanted to go home and sleep the rest of my life away. I felt confused as well.

Who was that Emmerich and Elijha. Why did Tom get so upset when they brought up Emmerich. They were hiding something from me, I could tell. And I am not going to give up intill I get to the bottom of this. I looked over at Tom. He had his hands rapped around the steering wheel, he was clutching on to it. He looked stressed and tired. His eye was fluttering.

-Are you okay Tom?
I asked him as I looked away from him.

-Yes.
Tom answered quickly.

He was horribly bad at lying. Specially to me. But I didn't want to argue with him so I just kept my mouth shut. Ugh why couldn't he just be honest with me? How hard could it be? Maybe it was because Georg and Gustav were in the car, but they are his friends. Tom has known them he's whole entire life. Tom was only 12 years old when they started becoming friends. And when Tom turned 16 they let him move in with them. Georg was 19 years old and Gustav was only 17 when they and Tom moved in with each other. They even let Tom bring me with him. Which was actually super sweet of them to be honest. They knew that they could get into a lot of trouble. I am not even sure if it's legal for me to live there now. Well at least it wasn't when I was 10, that's all I know. I don't know why we left, Tom said it was because he couldn't stand our parents. Which was true, they were horrible. Tom has been there more for me than what our parents have ever been.

The silence was loud. No one was speaking. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the tires and the ground rubbing against each other. Then Tom made a sharp turn where we were actually supposed to go straight.

-Wait? Where are we going?
I asked.

-We are just going to pick something up.
He said as he smirked.

He stopped outside a big building. The building had lights around the windows and the interns. It kind of looks like Christmas lights but I don't think it was suppose to be Christmas decorations. Or the just wanted to start early, so they wouldn't have to worry about that when December comes around. It was only November, but it wouldn't be that weird if they just wanted to be early. I looked up at a big sign on the front. What the actual fuck! Why did Tom really have to drag me here?  We were outside a fucking whore house/ bar thing.

-What the fuck is this!
I shouted as I felt the rage overflowing.

-HA! Calm down we are actually here to pick something.
He said.

-I'm staying in the car!
I said.

I wasn't in the fucking mood for Tom's stupid "jokes".

-Nope you can't. Just come haha.
He answered as he got out.

I didn't want to go so I just stayed in the car, but of course Tom came and pulled me out.

-Damn I'm just a kid.
I answered trying to let him me stay.

-Yeah and? You are 14 you will be find.
He said.

-My repetition is already bad after being known as your brother! I don't want people to think I'm a perv like you also!
I said.
-Damn you are moody today.

-Calm down Bill it's not a big deal.
Georg said also giving me the same smirk as Tom gave me.

-I will cut you!
I spat.

-It's more like a disco, it will be bitches there but some people are just there to have fun so just blend in with them.
Tom said as we went in.

We walked in, it was drake and it smelled like alcohol. I couldn't see anything at first, but as we went further inside the lights from the disco thing started bringing the place up a little. Enough to see at least. And the first thing we saw when we walked in was two people making out on a fucking table. Tom looked over at me and started laughing at me.