First Meeting

Distant sounds of Drakes—A somewhat... type of dragon?—could be heard as a bard was exploring in many different areas that he had not visited before. The sounds were almost deafening and overwhelming the more he came closer as he covered his ears, unfortunately for him, he doesn't have something that could cover his ears while getting closer to the noise.

"C'mon I may be the type of guy that enjoys an audience and a loud cheering but this is getting ridiculous!" Lúcio mumbled under his breath as he threw his hands up in the air, his instrument that is a lute is in one hand as he makes sure not to drop it, there was already constant times in a situation where it ends up broken that even he thinks bad luck is somehow haunting him or is putting him through misery for not liking his music.

As he continued to fix his instrument, he bumped into a man that had a bow in one hand while on his back with a quiver with arrows in them, almost falling backwards onto the ground. "Oh, my bad." The tone of the bard's voice sounded more apologetic as he looked up to whoever he walked into, the person, however. Was none other than one of the Drake Masters, Hanzo Shimada. Lúcio had heard about him from others along with from his own group yet never knew how he looked until now... Was his hair usually white?? Is it dyed or does he usually have that hair color?

Maybe Niran was right about him needing a new change with himself, he looks so.. sad and lonely. Wait. How is he not bothered by the amount of sounds from those things? Is he that used to it or something? It could be it. He sighed out of nervousness before dusting his pants before building up the confidence to the tamer to introduce himself to the other, he seemed bold to do so yet was mostly... anxious as he seemed intimidated by the other's appearance. 

"Good to see you! I'm-"

"Lúcio. I've heard about you before. An.. Alchemist, told me all about you before with your music and that..." Hanzo gestures towards the lute in the bard's hand, not even sure what he's supposed to call or name it due to it being unfamilar with it. "... Instrument."

"You... Oh! You've heard of me? Wow! I never think that Mei would tell you so much about me!" A smile had immediately appeared on his face, he was most likely happy to hear how one of the people from his group had spoken things about him to others, or maybe he's happy about the fact that he doesn't have to re—introduce himself to every person he meets.

"Is that her name? Mei?" The Drake Master tilts his head slightly at the bard, raising an eyebrow as he wasn't given the name of the alchemist, only her coming to him to ramble about other things and about her friends before heading off afterwards. "She's a sweet yet a little talkative lady."

"Mei's pretty cool! Get it? Because-"

"Enough." His voice changed immediately to stern, not wanting to hear the rest of the meaning of the joke, most likely because he had heard that a few times from the alchemist.

"Right. Right.. Sorry!" He gave him a nod before his attention was driven away to focus on the Drakes, they were loud as hell to the point that even the bard can't hear himself think or hear his own thoughts. Hanzo had now took notice and lead him by his hand to take him somewhere else that is very quiet and peaceful.

The two had exchanged an conversation as they learned about each other, to the bard, it was not at all surprising that the other had dragons of his own. They seem wary.. Yet, curious of the bard, they extended themselves to sniff his hand for his scent. In a somewhat similar way of how dogs and cats would do if you come up to them or call them to you. They hit their noses against Lúcio's hand as they began to swirl around him while observing his appearance.

One of them, however, seem to take in a lot of interest of the bard. Or, well, very curious in him. They appeared to come close and personal to his face, giving him a flick of their tongue—Like a snake would've done—before moving away and heading back to their owner, resting aside of Hanzo. The other appeared to show little interest, as well they rested next to the tamer. They appeared to be quiter and calmer than the others who the bard was just nearby.

"Apologies, if they seem.. A bit disinterested to you, they're just exhausted from eariler. It's a lot to explain so however, I won't be telling you the details."

"Now you just got me invested! Are you gonna tell me about the details later? Soon? Tomorrow? C'mon! I'm already curious to know what you did before!" Lúcio's eyes immediately beamed out of excitement as if he spotted an better instrument for sell that he could've gotten. To others, it was hard to say no to tell him whatever, yet except to the Drake Master. He only let out a sigh and shook his head instead as a response.

"Lúcio, I need you to mind your business. Regardless of how... curious you really are. It is a personal matter that I do not wish to speak about with anyone."

"Right right... I get it! Understandable since it's personal, don't wanna push you to tell me!" He held his hands up in defense, at least the bard wasn't much of a difficult person for the tamer. Otherwise, things won't end that good for him if it was continued. "...So, uh, you wanna like... Hangout in a village with me? If you want, I could pay for the two of us, trust me!"

"I'd like that, hope this will be a better impression of you, bard."

Author's letters / reports :

So sorry with the first one being short!! :[ I thought it was already at least around 1k words but I lied to myself from that! Anyways as I paste the flower chapter one, jenny by studio killers have been playing in my head for a few minutes at a specific lyrics.