Flowers

As the two were heading to a nearby village, the bard had picked up various of different flowers, as some had thorns that pricked his skin—causing him to jerk his hand away, letting out a quiet "ouch!" under his breath—however the drake tamer hasn't took any notice as he was already observing his soon new surroundings once they began getting closer to their destination.

"You got any specific flowers that you like? Or are you fine with any kind?" Lúcio asked while holding the 10 flowers that he collected throughout the walk, unable to have something that could hold them together (like a rubber band as an example).

"I don't believe I do, if I did... It should be one of those 'Forget–Me–Not flowers, they're really beautiful and what they symbolize is meaningful to me. I can't explain why since that is also something personal."

"Hey! No worries, I get that! You don't have to force yourself to tell me anything and everything if it's something you wanna keep to yourself, I get it! I also ask 'cause I've gotten you these flowers! Sure we may have just met, but I just wanna get a friend a little gift! It's the thought that counts, yeah?"

There wasn't much of a verbal answer from Hanzo as he only gave him a nod as a response, taking the flowers from Lúcio as he observed each and every one of them. There were orchids, daffodils, asters, and even lantanas, there were doubles of a few flowers to make it up to a perfect amount for him to hold.

"...Lúcio, have you ever made flower crowns before?"

"No, but, I did used to see Lena make them before! They look a bit difficult to make, never knew how people had made them and had them stay tied together! This one is pretty off topic, but, maybe someday when we're close enough.. You could show me one of those dragons you had with you again! They look so cool!"

"Of course. If you could handle them, they can be a tad bit rough with with newcomers and be protective of their personal space and pretty wary around people. Incase you asked, they're already familiar and are close with me already. Therefore, they do not see me as any type of threat."

"Allow me to teach you how to make a flower crown, just for you. Make sure to pay close attention and focus on me." Hanzo gestures the bard to follow him as he led him to a nearby field that had tons of flowers, holding up the given flowers as he began to hold up three of the flowers, placing the rest down. He braided the stems together, taking the stem from the outside right and placing it between the two plants, before taking the other stem from the outside left and placing it between the other two.

"Here you go, I've remembered this all by memory." The drake tamer placed the flower crown over Lúcio's hat, adjusting it perfectly for it to stay perfect.

"Wow, thank you! I'm happy to have this from you!" He had an immediate smile on his face, picking up three flowers and attempts to do the same thing that Hanzo has done. After he finished, it didn't look that good compared to the tamer's own, yet he had extactly have done his best and put in the effort to make it.

"I know this may not, uh, look as good than yours but..' The bard placed the hand made flower crown onto the other's head as well, regardless of how it looked, he was still pretty proud of it for his first time.

"...Thank you, I will appreciate this crown very much. Let's get going, shall we?" Hanzo stood up from the ground has he held out a hand towards Lúcio, there was almost a smile being seen on his face for a split second, after he took his hand, he led him up to get back track to go to the village. 

Author's letters / reports :

This one is also pretty short but it's used as a filler for now! It was fun doing research on what type of flowers would be in usual forests and how to make one, along with picking out what and which flower Hanzo would've liked :] I hope you guys like this one as well!