Chapter 15: To the Kingdom Conference

Hi everyone.

Even though this is a busy time of year for me, as promised a new chapter. This like all my chapters has basic editing, don't be an ASSHAT.

Have fun.

PS. as promised this chapter is longer, 20 pages, size 10, times new roman.

Chapter 15: To the Kingdom Conference

Jayda hooked her leg around her saddle horn, turned her body, drew her bow, and let fly an arrow. Her arrow landed a moment before Mia's, Jayda's had hit middle of the hobgoblin archer's forehead, Mia's hit it in the chest. Jayda turned back until she was sitting properly and watched as Marline used her new sword to decapitate a hobgoblin lord. Astra threw her right axe and it slammed into a Hobgoblin mage's head and through it to lodge into the ground. Astra ran magic through the band on her wrist and her axe returned to her hand.

Frey leapt off Snow and shield bashed down the Hobgoblin General, she managed to land on top of the general, moving her shield she slammed her sword down through his head.

Jayda dismounted as a large swarm of goblins joined the fight, she put away her bow and drew her blades.

"Where the fuck did they come from." Tomas complained as he joined Jayda cutting a path through the goblins, his new sword, Red Daemon, was another creation of Jayda's and was similar in design to Blue Death only it was made using Sun Steel and True Steel, only the True Steel had Copper added to it giving it a red colour. It was Tomas's request and since she found it interesting she did it.

This was Tomas's first real fight with his new sword, and he was surprised as he felt no resistance as he sliced through the enemy before them. He made a mental note to ask Jayda to be careful of who she made weapons for.

Jayda also had new weapons, originally she had Daemon Steel blades, now however she had Dragon Scale blades made with Daemon Steel and Sun Steel. The blades were lighter and sharper than their predecessors meaning that Jayda's moves were faster yet still retained their strength and cutting force. The blades hummed as they cut the air and through the goblins.

They had left Morriston a week ago, they made suitable time as they were all travelling on Monsters, Marline and Tomas on domesticated Daemon Horses, while the others travelled on their distinctive mounts. They had come across a merchant group that was being attacked by hobgoblins and the adventurers hired to protect the group only just managing to keep the attackers back.

"JAYDA!" Frey called and gestured to the caravan; some goblins had gotten close to the tired adventurers.

Jayda turned, "Barrier," she cast, and a dome dropped down on top of them protecting them from the advancing horde, as more goblins started to pour out of the forest.

Mia made sure to take out archers and mages as the others started to take out the others. Astra, Jayda, Frey, Marline, and Tomas formed a line and started to slaughter anything to come into their kill zone.

Frey watched as some goblins completely ignored them and just crossed the road, fleeing. "Hey, they aren't acting right." She called to the others if goblins fled they usually went back the way they came.

"Kree," Jayda called, and the Eagle shot out of her shadow and into the air, Sol and Fern were next out of her shadow and jumped into the fray.

"Bruh," Frey called, and the large gorilla came out of her shadow. Watch our backs make sure the ones who ran don't come back. Frey said with two hoots and Bruh thumped his chest twice and moved into position to guard their back, Void joined him.