"i feel weird?"

it's been a week since me and Jackie went to that coral reef and since i saw that really pretty coral, though i remember my fin grazing past it, touching and lately i've been feeling weird, like my fins they don't feel like fins, or like they don't wanna be fins anymore, honestly i don't know how to explain it.

i've tried to explain to my dad but really i can't. and my dad thinks i'm just growing up but i don't think so it feels different than that.

lately i've felt more and more drawn to the surface, to land, to everything up there, no sea animal has really seen what's up their, except for sea turtles, i think.

"dadd my fins are hurting!" i whined to my dad, my fins in pain.

"you're growing Tabby it's going to hurt, every shark go's through it." my dad's voice rang out from our kitchen.

"i don't think it is, maybe it's that coral i touched.." i mumbled to myself, thinking if that coral was dangerous, i don't think it was.

i'll go to sleep for now.

A/N!!

so I know some of the shark things like sleeping aren't accurate to real sharks! but this is fictional and I'm just editing it to fit the story I had in my head, though I try to use actual shark facts, and for the story yes it's moving fast but I feel as if most people are interested in the human part and how it happens, so I try to get that quick, sorry for the long A/N.