chapter 6

note : honestly this chapter is more like a continuation of chapter 5,but i promise chapter 7 will be longer and will be ON TIME. Also sorry this chapter is so short but next week lil have more time to write because of an project I finished for an School.  So who  know chapter 7 may be released earlier 🤭

TW:  Kissing and minor acts that lead to sexual activities. (I didn't include the VERY sexual activities because the characters are still minors) 

Chapter 6

David pushed Xavier down on the bed,pinning him. David broke this kiss,and kissed down Xaviers neck. David kissed all over and found Ndot sensitive spot.,he then began to suck on that spot. Xavier wasn't sure if he was in hell or heaven,he felt extremely pleasured but deep down he knew this wasn't a good idea. Xavier started squirming beneath David,he was so pleasured it was painful. Davld stopped,sitting up a bit admiring his work. Xavier had dark red hickeys all over his neck,and it showed.

David then slowly took of xavier white t-shirt. Xavier was wearing that white t and gray sweats combo that David secretly loves so much. David then kissed and sucked on Xaviers stomach,leaving a trail of hickeys. Xavier opens his eyes,feeling like he is going crazy. It then hits Xavier the position he's in,his opp/crsuh is about to do unholy things to him. David then looks up at Xavier, hands in between Xaviers thighs. Xaviers face was flustered,face as red as a tomato. 

"You sure you wanna do this?" David said,he then looked down at Xavier seeing his hard on. Xavier looked away embarrassed. David had been smoking almost all his life so he can kinda handle his weed. Xavier on the other cant handle his even though he's experienced. David moved up putting his hand on Xavier's chin,making eye contact with him. Xavier then closed the gap between them.

(The rest was history.)

.......................TIME SKIP .............

December 23 2023 8am

Ndot house

Ndot person 'pov :

I slowly open my eyes,my vision a bit blurry. I'm on my bed,I feel a hand on my waist. I struggle to turn around,then im meet face to face with a sleeping dd. I then get flashbacks to what happened last night,i was high,dd was high. He blew smoke in my face,I did the same to him and how the situation then escalated.How we made out,and how he... Fuck...Im so fucked,noone can know about this. I feel ashamed that i quite literally fucked with the opps,and worse of all i liked it. How do I get myself out of a situation I started?? My mind started to wander about everything,about what this made me. What me and DD did and what this made us.

Suddenly I snapped back into reality when I felt a hand hit my face. "Wake up" I blink realizing what had happened. "What the fuck was that for?" I managed to say,I sat up in my bed. I looked around the room,trying to make up what else happened. DD was awake and he was putting on his clothes,I then realized I was naked too. I grabbed the nearest object and tried to clover up. After all he was an opp. DD then said "look i know there gonna be here soon,and i don't want to be here when it happens' ' DD then put on his pants. I forgot that RTP always comes here every saturday for are weekly meeting,but how the fuck did DD know that?

"Wait, what's your gov name?" I asked him "David Reyes". I watched as David put on his shoes, "ll text you soon" And just like that he was gone. He had practically ran out of the trap house. "What the fuck?" I said out loud. I had so many questions but no answers.

633 words