An Untold Love💕

Her eyes held a lot of emotions while his were confused.
She was in the fear of loosing him...forever while he didn't mind anything.
They were in the half way for their destination while she stopped in the midway and started walking in the opposite direction.
Without any clue,he started running behind her and stopped her by holding her hands.
Before questioning about her behaviour she started,"Do you want to stay here?"
He was totally clueless about what she was talking about when she signed him to look around the place. He turned to see what was that his eyes widened to see his dream place. Yes his dream is it to have a small house near the mountains with lots and lots of Love💕
She looked the spark in his eyes and continued,"Do you want to live here...with me?"
He turned towards her and looked into her when she continued,"I have dreamt of a simple yet beautiful life with you.I just love the way you are..your eyes, your smile, your hair, your beard, literally everything about you...I seriously couldn't stop myself from falling for you. I know it's wrong to confess my feelings now but I have no other option left...I can't afford to lose you. I want you to be happy always and I want to love you like this forever, play with you, fight with you, hug you, kiss you, cuddle with you literally everything...I want to have everything I dreamt of with you. I know this is your dream place and I want to ask it again now will you be with me? I'm not forcing you to do this...bt I want to be your healer I want to be... I seriously don't care about your past. I just need you. All I want now is YOU. Will you?"
She seriously didn't know where the courage came from...she confessed it for the first time in this 5 years to her dearest friend. She told everything by cupping his face in an emotion. He didn't stop her from doing that. After her confession, he took her hands off and turned aside. She was a bit worried by his action but gathered all the courage to ask him,"You can leave after answering my question please I don't have any problem with your Any of your answer."
She stressed the word 'Any'.
Not being able to tolerate more, he turned towards her. She controlled her tears and looked into his eyes while he moved forward and held her hands to which her heartbeat raised to its peak. He moved a little closer to her, cupped her face, their breathes colliding with each other, only inches were apart for their lips to meet. He moved a little closer and crashed his lips on hers. She was shocked by his sudden action but after few seconds she slowly started to reciprocate to him without even her knowledge. Meanwhile he mumbled "I LOVE YOU💕" inbetween the kiss and continued while tears were flowing from her eyes.
He don't talk much like her so he expressed all of his untold love through that special kiss. Slowing breaking from that kiss, they both didn't speak anything for few mins, while he started,"Why the hell did you take 5 years to tell this idiot?" he asked shrunking his eyebrows while she was shocked hearing that. He continued,"Don't keep your face like that...I got this from your room before few weeks...And gave her mini diary which knew all her secrets.
He started,"Why did you keep your love hidden for another girl huhh? Why did you hide this from me?? he again shrunked his eyebrows.
She kept her feelings hidden as he fell for another girl,her heart broke into pieces after knowing that. She kept her feelings hidden from then. Even after his breakup she didn't open up. She blabbered everything due to the fear of losing him forever.
She was standing there without knowing how to answer him when he moved towards her, cupped her face and started,"See I have hurted you beyond repair. I seriously don't know how to express like you did...but I promise you now that I will never hurt you in any situation for sure...and I will always be with you matter what. Will you accept me now completely as yours?" he asked with tears in his eyes. She nodded her head with tears. He kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. From then they both lived happily ever after...💕