Happy Days

Jax led Mae to SFIT "This place is huge!" Mae said shocked looking around Jax chuckled and showed her where things were he then showed her where she would be working at "Wow this is awesome!!!" she said amazed Jax chuckled "Well I'm going to work on a project of mine you know where my office is if you need anything." Jax said waving with a smile "Thanks." She said happily before he left she sat down in the spinning chair spinning around slowly as she heard a knock on the door a guy in a three eyed green suit came in "Hello, are you Mae?" the monster like thing asked "Y-yeah?" she said a bit freaked out "Don't worry this is not what I really look like" he said as he popped off the head "My name is Fred." he said reaching his hand out for a shake "Hi I'm Mae." she said sweetly she looked at the guy in the suit shoulder length brown hair, blue beanie with a monster face on the front of it with green eyes and a dorky kind of smile "Welcome to SFIT." he said putting back on his suit head and pulling her with him "Where are you taking me?" she asked a bit scared "I'm not going to kill you.... There are some people you need to meet," Fred said pumped up. He then stopped walking after five minutes then Mae stopped as well, she was now in front of five people three males and two females "These are the people I was talking about they wanted to meet you." Fred said facing her they all smiled and waved she stood there frozen not knowing what to do she was a bit shy when it came to talking and meeting new people. A person stepped forward she was tall her hair was a blonde color she wore a yellow headband, yellow jacket a light yellow dress and handbag, light yellow socks, pink glasses, and bold yellow high heels -Wow, she must love yellow!- Mae said in her head "Hi, I'm Honey Lemon we heard so much about you." she said giving her a hug, after she hugged her she went back to where everyone was a tall buff guy came forward he had green sweater on with olive green squares on the bottom he had grey jeans a green head band with brown dread locks, and black shoes "Hello. I am Wasabi." he said holding out a hand she stood there frozen stiff still he stepped back, she wanted to just run away but her brave side wouldn't allow it a tall guy came forward he wore the SFIT hat a cream colored cardigan a white shirt, green jacket brown pants, green converse and black hair "Hi, I'm Tadashi." he said with a smile and walking back a short girl compared to the other girl and the rest of the group besides one was wearing all black, a black jacket, shirt, yoga pants, shorts, and sneakers, her hair was like a pixie cut with purple streaks in the front "Sup. The name is Gogo" she said blowing a bubble then popping it and then a kid about Mae's age walked up he had a navy blue hoodie, a red shirt, tan khakis, tan sneakers with yellow lacing and black puffy hair "Hi, I'm Hiro." he said then stepping back with the others and Fred had left to go on the other side with the others all Mae could manage to do is wave and smile awkwardly her brother came looking for her he then finally found her "So I see you met some of my friends?" Jax said she quickly ran behind him, he looked at her confused then realized and the others were confused but some catched on "She's shy..." Jax said Mae stood behind him "Mae I need to you to come to my office for a sec." he said grabbing her hand and taking her "She will be back!" Jax said before leaving with Mae.