SEQUEL!!!!

Okay okay okay, this is NOT the end of Finnoxia. I promise. I am planning a sequel. It will be called Fool Me Twice, I am currently in the process of writing chapter one for that.
Hint- it's based of off of Catching Fire!!
You're in for a ride!!
Anyways.
If you have made it this far, thank you so much for reading in the first place! I hope you enjoyed and will read into the next book!!

I am planning on making this a three book series. Book one is based off of Ataraxia and her games, basically, how she met Finnick and well, you know because if you here that probably means you read it- book two- Wild Things- is based off of catching fire and Roxia and Finnick building their relationship. The last book- Crestfallen- will be based off of Mockingjay 1-2. I have the outlines done for all of these, I simply need to write them out.

When I finish the series I plan to come back and rewrite this because god knows first drafts usually suck- so-

Anyways!!
If you got the refrences good for you!!!
Refrences-
Book one is called burned based off the song by Grace Vanderwaal
"When you play with fire your gonna get burned"

Book two is called Wild things based off of the Alessia Cara song. "So eh we brought our drums and this is how we dance."

Book three is called Crestfallen based off of the Taylor swift song, Champaign problems "she would have made such a lovely bride what a shame she's fucked in the head." And Timeless "I came upon a book covered in cobwebs, story of romance torn apart by fate"

Foreshadowing? 😏

...

Maybe...

Look out for the sequel!! It's finished and published on my page!🫡

Thanks for reading!!!!