9- Offers And Wanna Be Hulks.

Willow

My throat feels dry.

My eyes seemed to be clamped shut.

And the back of my head fucking hurts.

Add on; this place stinks.

"Wake the Mancini bitch up," an unfamiliar raspy voice ordered. seconds later I feel harsh cold-water rain down on me.

I gasp, my body flinching. I fucking hate cold showers and this was beyond insanity. 

The potential blindfold is ripped off of my eyes too and I blink, trying to adjust my vision at the lightly dimed room. Three blurry figures stood few meters away from me and I scowl, remembering they called me a bitch and tortured me with cold ass water. 

Aren't you supposed to be wailing, crying and screaming because you have been bloody kidnapped? 

I know, I should. but I won't. 

I'll fucking troll the shit out of them instead of letting my emotions get the best of me and unveil my weakness. My heart is thumping inside my chest, my throat is dry, and I feel dizzy as fuck. As a woman coming from a mafia, I should be strong instead of putting on a facade, but it is not that easy. I wish it was. 

Vinny's guide to troll bitches 101. 

Let the trolling begin. 

"Motherless behavior," I croak out, loudly enough for them to hear. My voice wrapped in a scoff. I hear loud footsteps and I blink up, finally drinking in the surrounding. a large empty room, with ropes, axes and some other weird shit scattered around the room while two figures still stand away from me and this wannabe hulk strides towards me. 

"What the fuck did you say!?" the wannabe hulk spats. his long ass beard framing his ugly face. brown lips pulled into a sneer, showcasing his yellow teeth. 

"I bet your mama skedaddled off to buy milk." what if this doesn't work, dumbass. he will kill you. I push the though at the back of my mind. Grinning up at him. 

The ugly toad stammers, just for a second before clenching his jaw and backhanding me, "What the fuck do you mean, bitch!?" My face whips to my left, searing pain exploding on my cheek, and I push back the tears and swallow the pained cry. Be strong. You will be okay. 

"Your mama didn't seem to teach you how to respect woman, the only reason would be she left your pathetic ass behind." this time I hear a muffled chuckle from behind. I tug discreetly on the duct tape tied around my wrists but no avail.

 "Man, this woman is fucked in the head." one of the voices states from behind. 

The wannabe hulk merely grunts, throwing them a glare over his shoulder before dragging his eyes back down on me, "Do you know who even we are?" the man snatches my jaw in his hand, bringing his face closer as his foul breath hits my face and I scowl, "Didn't your parents tell you?"

I see anger cross his features before he raises his hand again and on instinct, I shut my eyes in expectation of another blow. "Yo, man, your call," One of the guys from back call out, causing him to still. I breath out a relieved sigh. 

"Keep your eyes on her." the ugly toad grunts before walking out of the door and slamming it shut behind him.  

"You really are one crazy girl." Hearing multiple footsteps approaching, I watch all three of them walk up to me, the lights flickering on. The one who just talked is a dark-skinned man, his light brown eyes and curls complementing his appearance. The girl has deep blue hair with dull green eyes, tattoos running up her arms. The last is a blonde guy, a stiff expression on his face with his grey eyes narrowed on me. 

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें