Chapter 1

*Owls hooting* 

*Footsteps*

A young male teenager with black unkept hair is seen to be walking outside of a abandoned building, wearing some kind of black school uniform. 

????: They're keeping a cursed object here in a place like this? Could they be anymore stupid? 

He says as he stares at some kind of box before walking up to it and unlocking it. He gasps as he peeks inside and see's...Nothing, panicked he starts to frantically search the box and the surrounding area, even going as far as opening and closing the box again, silently hoping he was hallucinating. 

Taking out his phone he dials a number.

Gojo: Hello?

????: There's nothing here.

Gojo: Huh? 

????: The stevinson hutch is empty.

Gojo: For real? That's hilarious, maybe it took a nighttime stroll.

The teenager's eye twitches as he says in all seriousness:

????: I'm going to punch you.

Gojo: Well, No going home until it's recovered, Okay? 

Gojo then hangs up as the young teenager lowers the phone. 

????: I'm seriously going to punch him.

???: There would be no point.

The young teen turns around to see Y/n walking up to him.

????: Y/n, what are you doing here. 

Y/n: Finished my mission, decided to see what you were up to lil' bro. *Ruffles his hair* 

????: Quit it! *Jerks away* I'm going to punch you too

Y/n: Really?

????: Yes.

Y/n rolls his eyes as he scoffs.

Y/n: Your welcome to try Megumi. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Megumi desperately trying to land a hit on Chibi Y/n.

LOCATION:  Sugisawa High  

--------------------------------------------------------------

????: Ready to go? What'dya say? Sasaki? Iguchi?

Sasaki a girl with short black hair, red glasses and dark blue eyes responds with a hum, and Iguchi, a male with black hair and big broad eyebrows responds the same. 

????: Okay. Go!

Says a boy with pink hair and dark brown eyes says as the three put their fingers together on the table to form some kind of ?circle? on the table. 

????: (Incoherent gibberish that I cannot understand) 

Suddenly the door behind them slams open as someone with a piece of paper steps in. 

????: Occult Club! 

Everyone looks towards him as the pink haired boy addresses him. 

????: Hey, President-

The school president then slams the paper in his hand on the table aggressively.

School President: As you were previously informed the research club with no real activity must forfeit it's clubroom *Puts a hand on his glasses and looks away from them* So vacate Now.