𝕋𝕨𝕠.

ᴍᴏɴɪQᴜᴇ "ɴɪQᴜᴇ" ᴅᴇᴘɪʀᴇś

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

I watched as Niy knocked on Ant's door. She knocked a few times before some lightskin fat dude came out.

He had a blunt in his hand rolling it.

"What y'all want?" He asked rudely. I jerked my head back.

"Where my nigga at?" Niy asked with her hand on her hip.

"Who ya nigga?" Lightskin dude asked while licking the blunt.

That shit turned me all the way off. I look over at the ground.

"Yo chill. Wassup baby" Ant said as he pushed light bright over and reach to hug Niy.

"Hey. Baby you need to keep this unhealthy niggas in check" he said hugging him back.

I chuckled and follow them in the crib. It was the regular trap house smh.

I seen some of them cooking bricks, weighing weed, and some were smoking it.

I followed them to the back where it was like a separate house. A whole living in the bitch.

"Damn niggas was banging on the door like the police assum" one of Ant's homies complained.

"I'm sayin. But this my lady, Niy" he said. They all shook the heads at her.

"Don't forget about my homegirl. This Nique y'all and she single" she said. I shook my head instantly.

I waved at them and they did the same nod they gave Niy.

"They rude as fuck but that's Heem, Trey, Quan, and that's Dee" she said pointing at them each.

Heem was brown skin with tattoos all over the place. Not my cup of tea especially when the tattoos over his face. I mean Ian got no problem with that but ain't for me. Sorry 🤷🏾‍♀️

Trey was brown skin and I couldn't see any visible tattoos on him and he seem like the nicest one. Iwel.

Quan looked like a normal hood nigga. If that makes sense. He look good tho.

But oh my goodness the main one that caught my eyes was Dee. Which was the same nigga from earlier. Oh my lord.

They were all smoking too. I grab a folding chair from out the corner and open it and sat down.

Niy did the same thing. I wasn't about to sit next to nan of em. 

I wanted to say wassup to Dee but I don't know.

"Damn you wasn't gon say shit" Dee said as he stood up. And damn that nigga tall.