𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕

❛ you're in the wind,
i'm in the water,
nobody's son,
nobody's daughter,

watching the chemtrails
over the country club. ❜

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 / lana del ray

a rafe cameron fic

written by # lxvestories

© 2024

.・゜゜・・゜゜・

In the sun-drenched enclave of the Outer Banks, Brooklyn was a paradox, straddling the divide between two distinct worlds.

She effortlessly navigated the social strata, seamlessly blending in with the elite Kooks while maintaining an unbreakable bond with her Pogue comrades. It was a delicate dance, one that she executed with finesse, leaving those around her both bewildered and enamored.

Her passion for adventure was insatiable, whether it was catching waves or exploring abandoned structures, but her true joy lay in creation. From intricate bracelets to whimsical jewelry, from elaborate gingerbread houses to the kaleidoscope of drawings adorning her books, Brooklyn's creativity knew no bounds, each endeavor infused with her infectious smile and boundless enthusiasm.

Perhaps it was this effervescent spirit that endeared her to so many, her warmth and openness drawing others to her like moths to a flame.

For as long as she could remember, Brooklyn had been a large shine of light in the darkness, a constant in the ever-shifting sands of the Outer Banks. And yet, even she couldn't have predicted the storm that was about to sweep through her life.

In the periphery of her world lurked Rafe Cameron, a perpetual thorn in her side, her brother's best friend and her best friend's brother. Despite his antagonistic demeanor, Brooklyn paid him little mind, dismissing him as just another arrogant Kook.

Her loyalty to her brother was unwavering, a steadfast bond that she believed to be unbreakable. Little did she know, the tides of fate were about to test the very foundations of her existence.

In the blink of an eye, her once-stable world would be turned upside down, leaving her grappling with the tumultuous waves of change.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚..

𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 '𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸' 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗹