01, "it's healthy, dipshit"

"it's healthy, dipshit"

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕

𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗅𝗌
ᵏᵃᵗʸ ᵖᵉʳʳʸ
|____________♡︎__________|

❤︎

"Yeah, maybe when the day comes you're not eating pineapple pizza" Sarah giggled to herself, knitting one of the grey stars together.

"It's healthy, dipshit" Brooklyn spoke, lifting her heart-shaped sunglasses to reveal her eyes, and grabbing the pizza box. "Oh damn, they don't have information on the box"

Sarah held her head in her hands, trying to refrain from her laughter. "What pizza box has ever had the information?"

Hailey shrugged, a small smile on her face. "They do in Japan"

"You've never even been to Japan"

The two were sat in Sarah's bedroom, right beside the window so the sun shone in. They could almost feel the heat soaking into their skin.

Brook had a strawberry smoothie and Sarah had a mango one. They'd always argue over which one was better, every time.

This is what they did a majority of their time together. Drank smoothies, listening to music while crafting some type of shit. But it was always fun.

"Today, my theme of the day is red" Brookie smiled, nodding her head so her sunglasses would fall back down to cover her eyes. When she was with Sarah, she often said random things. She thought maybe it brought out her inner child from knowing Sarah for so long, but that was just a maybe.

"I see that" Sarah nodded, looking her up and down with a smile. "I'm finished" the blonde muttered, holding up a knitted star in each of her hands.

Brooklyn took a sip of her smoothie, lifting only one star. Sarah rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go outside" Sarah grabbed her hand eagerly, racing out her door and dragging her friend along.

A lot of Brooklyn's jewellery had meaning. The red sunglasses matched her friend, Kiara's, the gold necklace she wore almost every day her brother got her last year for her 16th birthday, and the stacked up bracelets she always switched between either matched with Sarah or were from random times one of the boys pointed out ones they thought would look good on her.

When they made it to the back door, Sarah began spinning around in a circle with her arms out. "Fresh air" she groaned.

Brooklyn watched her, shaking her head with a laugh from the pavement.

She sat down, then feeling someone's presence behind her. "Hi, Rafe"

The boy behind her rolled his eyes. "Cassie out here?" He asked.

"No, did she finally decide to leave your ass?" She spoke sarcastically, turning her head to face him.

He flipped her off. "We're playing hide and seek, fuckface"

She hummed. "Funny"

Rafe's face scrunched up, watching her as she stood from the concrete. "How is that funny?"

"You don't hit me as a hide-and-seek guy, you know" She turned, walking further away from him every second. She didn't get a reply to that.

"Dude, where the hell have you guys been" Brooklyn stood from her seat on the pathway, JJ sliding open the door to the Twinkie.

"Sorry, JJ decided he wanted to tease Gary a little extra today" Kiara crossed her arms, widening her eyes are she stared at the blonde boy.

"Nothing new" Brooklyn climbed in, sitting in the corner next to Pope while they drove off.

Pope was the brains of the little group they'd created. He was the first one Brook had met out of the pogues. The seventh grade, math class. She thought he was really weird at first. He was the smartest person that she knew back then, and still is now. Pope was the reason she met all of the pogues. He's still kind of a weirdo, and very socially awkward. But that's okay. Brooklyn was like 99% sure his goal in life was to get that scholarship.

Kiara came to the group a little later, after her kook phase. But the two of them had known each other longer than Kie had been a pogue. She used to have this little group with Hails and Sarah, but that kind of died after the incident. She became friends with Kiara just before the ninth grade.

Kie cares a lot about nature and the environment. Especially turtles. She had a weird passion for them. One time John B went up to her and she was talking to some guy about plastic islands. She's probably the most comforting out of the group.

JJ on the other hand, was very defiant when she joined their group from her reputation. He thought all kooks were spoiled brats, and considering Brooklyn as a kook was basically the queen, he wasn't very happy about her joining before he got to know her. JJ's definitely the funniest of the group though. He would do anything to protect his friends, even if that gave him a consequence. Brooklyn couldn't imagine there being a group without Jay.

And then there was John B. John B lives at the Chateau, where every one of his friends crash at least once a week. He also owned the Twinkie, the group's signature car. The last time he saw his dad, they had a fight about it. He still thinks his dad's missing, but he's been gone for two years. It feels kind of impossible for him to still be alive. John B loved every one of his friends, he saw their own special attribute in every one of them.

And, that's it I guess. Meet the pogues.

first chapter
ikkkkkk it's super short

idrk y im rewriting this i just lose motivation for old stories and i liked this storyline so i do apologize

word count
956