CHAPTER 11: Limerence Kingdom

THREE days have passed since we boarded the ship to the Limerence Kingdom, and we are now currently on the ship's deck

THREE days have passed since we boarded the ship to the Limerence Kingdom, and we are now currently on the ship's deck. From where I am standing, I can see the Limerence Kingdom. It takes 3 to 5 days to travel to the Limerence Kingdom by ship, and Kaitlin and I were lucky enough that it only took us 3 days to get here.

Napatingin ako kay Kaitlin nang i-abot niya sa akin ang maliit na bote na may kulay berdeng likido. "Drink it, Your Highness. That will help increase your strength." Tumango ako't tinanggap ang bote.

Tahimik na ininom ko ito habang nakatingin sa kaniya. Habang bumabiyahe kami ay napag-alaman ko mula sa kaniya na si Melody pala ang nagbigay sa kaniya ng pangalang Kaitlin Astana at nagpasok sa kaniya sa Astaria Palace bilang isang maid sa lihim na paraan. Hindi ko rin siya kailanman nakita sa loob ng palasyo, marahil iniiwasan niyang magkatagpo kaming dalawa.

"Passengers, get ready. The ship is about to dock." Pagkarinig namin n'on ay bumalik na kami sa aming kwarto upang kunin ang aming mga dalang gamit.

From now on, call me by my name and get rid of ‘Your Highness’ because I am no longer a Princess, but a normal traveler. Moreover, I do not want anyone to recognize me as a Princess, so please refrain from calling me 'Princess', 'Your Highness', or any other title that might reveal my status, wika ko habang naglalakad kami palabas ng barko.

“But that's—” I cut her off before she could finish what she was saying.

“That's my order. Do you understand?Tahimik na tango na lamang ang naging tugon niya at hindi na kumontra pa.

Nang makababa sa barko ay bumungad sa akin ang ganda ng lugar. The Kingdom of Limerence is nestled amidst lush green valleys and rolling hills, with a landscape that exudes natural beauty. Towering mountains and sparkling rivers surround the kingdom, adding to its enchanting allure. The air is filled with a sense of tranquility and magic, as if every corner of the kingdom holds a secret waiting to be discovered.

Mula sa kinatatayuan namin we can see the heart of the kingdom, the magnificent Limerence Castle, isang engrandeng istraktura na nakatayong matangkad at ipinagmamalaki sa gitna. The castle is a symbol of power and elegance, with its towering turrets, intricate architecture, and sparkling stained glass windows. It serves as the residence of the royal family and a hub of activity for the kingdom's inhabitants.

Nagpatuloy kami ni Kaitlin sa paglalakad hanggang sa makarating kami sa streets of Limerence called Limerence Town, are lined with colorful buildings, adorned with vibrant flowers and ornate decorations. Market stalls and shops bustle with activity, offering a wide array of goods and delicacies. The townsfolk are warm and welcoming, their smiles and laughter filling the air as if they go about their daily lives.