Sabrina

Prologue

"WATCH OUT!"

I'm in a ship, it's look like a battle ship.

"baby, come here"

he hold my hand, his hand is so big than mine.
when I saw myself in the mirror, I'm a kid .

"hey, look at me"

I look at him, I can't see his face, masyadong malabo.

sino ka...

"I want you to get in here , you'll be safe here, I promise".

he looks so tired, and there's a blood in his face, I'm scared, but I shouldn't be scared, but why I don't want him to go? Hindi ba pwede mag stay na lang sya Dito?

"W-where are you going?".

I found my voice, but there's a crack on it.

"c-cant you come with me?".

He kiss me in my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I can't baby, but I promise I'll be back to get you, okay?".

He hug me and guide, to get inside of that thing, it's so small, he close the door,  sinilip niya Muna ako, bago pindutin ang kung ano man ang nasa labas.

He look at me and smile.

"I love you .....".

He called my name, but I didn't hear it. Then it's just a blink of my eye, I saw the ship blow, like a piece of trash, I feel weird.

my eye

I'm crying?

Why?

Who is he?

Who are you!?

"WAKE UP! SABRINA!"

I open my eyes and I saw Kael,

"What is it?"

"What is it? You speaking weird, and you even crying for Pete's sake, are you okay?" 

He looks so worried, like that man in my dream.

"Yeah, wag Kang oa."

I touch my cheeks, at basa nga, umiyak ba talaga Ako? What a weird dream.

"Ayusin Muna sarili mo, we have a mission, The Head of Shiangwe Group order us to kill someone".

while cleaning his fevorite gun.

"Who?" I tied my hair into Ponytail. And wash my face.

"Damian Guerrero, the eldest son of Mr. Sebastian Guerrero"  he sigh. "damn we're going to kill a 10 year old kid, huh."

He give me the picture of that kid and he's father, they both look alike, no wonder this kid is handsome.

"Why they want to kill this kid?"

"Because his the future head of the Guerrero Family, and without that kid, the Guerrero could be possibly loss in this battle, cause that kid is very precious to his father. Gets?"

"That's a shame"

"What do you mean?"

I sigh so many times, this mission is not simple, killing a kid huh? A innocent one.

"Nothing, let's make a plan and be ready, they are not a easy one, we don't know who's the real predator here, us or maybe them"  I'm not new with this.

ring..ring..

"I'll answer it"  he pick up the phone. a few minutes he put it back ,it seems a bad news.

"What?"

"There's a change in the mission" he look at me , a worried one.
"I can't go with you, this is your mission.."

another sigh. He must be really worried.

"So they did, as expected"

"Expected what? So you know this is going to happen?"

"No, but they know I can't kill a kid, they're testing me."

"Do you have a plan? Sabrina this is a serious problem, what if they want to kill you not that kid?"

He's in panic, damn that's why I don't want to tell him what kind of my mission I was before.

"Relax, I have, they want a game? I play with them"

and maybe this is the right time to find the truth.

I'm Sabrina, I don't know who I am or where I came from, but the only I know, I'm a slave and raise by the Shiangwe Family. I must follow their order. Should I?

——

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual person, living or dead,or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative words from or exploit the contents of this story. please obtain permission.