𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭

~ 𝓐𝓫𝓫𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥: 

I woke up to my alarm as the bright sunlight hit my face making me more awake, I stood up and fixed my bed as I took a shower. I went downstairs to be greeted by no one

"as usual... no one here" 

I said under my breath as I made my breakfast and fixed my things before heading to school.

~ 𝓐𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 ~

As I enter our school building I saw a familiar figure, as I looked closer I recognize it was Shane Carl, my classmate, my crush. Yes my crush, he actually found out about my feelings during a school festival, and not to my surprise... he rejected me.. he said that I don't have a chance, because he likes someone else... and I know who it is.. our new classmate, Hanna, she joined our class during 2nd quarter, and ever since then everything changed, I hate her... but what can I do? Exactly, NOTHING. If I'm being honest, she's not that pretty... but of course I'm not saying I am pretty... I just don't think she's that pretty... I don't know if it's because of jealousy that's why I hate her... but... can you blame me? Everything changed because of her. Who knew someone appearing out of nowhere could change things so much? 

I was in my thoughts when I bumped into one of my Friends, Eli[short for Elizabeth], She was like my mother figure, she knows about my feelings for Shane, we even made a plan that she'll steal Shane for me haha... But guess what it didn't worked... 

Eli: "Good morning Abby!"

Abby: "Good morning to you to Eli.." I replied with a warm smile

Eli: "Just wanna ask something Abby.."

Abby: "hm? yes..?" I said with a mix of confusion and curiosity 

Eli: "About Shane.. Do you still like him?"

Abby: " Is it that obvious?.."

I replied to her as she just looks at me with a tint of disappointment in her eyes.. I mean I really can't blame her, I already got rejected so why am I still not trying to move on? Why won't I try to stop this feeling? I don't know... But I want to keep loving him, even from far away, I'll just imagine I'm just a fan, a fan that always supports my Idol, even if they don't know my existence, the only different is that, my Idol do know my existence, it's just that he only think of me as his friend... or just his classmate, so really.... Why don't I try to wake up from my dreamland? I know this love of mine for him will only remain as something that's nothing but pain, but loving him was indeed like a dream, will it remain as a dream? 

~ To Be continued... ~

[ ~ ' Sorry if its short!! I just wanted to make this as a short introduction for my series! It's my first series to be published so I'm sorry if its just not it, Also new chapters might get released every once a week, if I'm really busy ill post a notice or announcement! Thank you~ See you all next ep! ~' ]