𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓐 𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮

~ 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼  𝓟𝓞𝓥:

     It was lunch time as Abby and Eli goes to the school cafeteria, as Abby saw Shane she stopped walking for a moment and looked at the direction of Shane, as they sat down to a nearby table, Abby noticed that Shane was looking at a specific direction as she looks at the same direction, she smiled sadly as she realized that it was Hannah, she then continued to eat her food while talking with Eli.

      Soon both finished eating as Abby looked at where Shane was seating as she also saw Hannah nearby, she decided to avoid them as Shane turns his attention to Abby, after 5 minutes Shane followed Abby as he calls her name out. 

Shane: "Hey Abby?"

    As Abby heard Shane's voice calling her, she immediately turned around as she replied;

Abby: "Yes...?"

Shane: "I just want to apologize..."

   Abby knew what he meant, so she pretended to be dumb as she calmly yet nervously replied.

Abby: "About?"

Shane: "You know... rejecting you? I'm not sure if my choice of words came out good... just know that I'm still willing to stay as friends?" 

~ 𝓐𝓫𝓫𝔂'𝓼  𝓟𝓞𝓥:

    Hearing him saying that, I just know he doesn't want to be friends... he sounds to uncomfortable by just saying it, what so if we we're friends?

Abby: "I... - it's okay... I won't bother you anymore" I said as I smiled sadly.

Shane: "Oh... Okay then... have a great day then, see you around... " 

   He was smiling while saying that he may not show it, but in his eyes, he was relieved that I will stay away... I then whispered to myself; "It's the sacrifice I can make in order for you to be happy..." Then I ran straight to the school rooftop as tears left my eyes, I couldn't help it... I want to be friends with him... even if it's just "friends"... But the fact he doesn't want to even be friends with me anymore shows how much were just not for each other... But why does loving him feel so right yet wrong? I tried looking for someone else but the more I see him the more I fell for him, if loving him from afar will be less painful... then it's okay to take this kind of sacrifice... I'll sacrifice our friendship for his happiness... 

~ 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥: 

   Abby kept crying and crying at the rooftop but eventually controlled it as she noticed the time and ran to her next class. 

     The day wasn't the best for her, she was late for 3 subjects, and she got detention from 1 of them, then she missed one of her classes, that one class, was with Shane, she didn't want to go there, she'll just get distracted, then it was finally after school, she went straight home, as she enter their house, she heard giggling in the living room, she thought to herself "It's probably just my parents with my little brother... bonding..." . She then went straight to her bedroom as she flopped herself in her bed, she opens her phone as she gets a notification from her friend, Eli sent her a sticker, Abby then smiled and replied with another sticker, she then opens her social media as she came across a post from Shane, she smiled sadly as she saw Shane was so happy with Hannah as Hannah looked happy too,  then once again a tear left her eyes ones more, as she buried her face in her pillow as she cried and cried, all night she was just crying, thinking if this "sacrifice" she made was worth it, is admiring him from afar really will be less painful? Will Shane really be much happier without her being his friend? Is sacrificing their friendship just to see Shane happy? People always say, "If you love them, fight for them" true? She wants to fight for him, but what's the point of it? When in the end she'll get hurt more, even if she does fight for him, there's no guarantee that she'll win that fight. She has so many questions only for them to remain unanswered. 

She knew this was just the beginning, so all of the pain she is feeling will only get more painful, she knew that there will be more sacrifices that will be made, all she could right now is to stay strong. But is being strong enough...?

~ 𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ~....