♡ Our heart ♡ Genmui, Yuisen ♡

A young boy with a dark hair fading into ice blue teal was running late.

His twin yelled at him to whole time.

But the young boy decided to ignore it.

"Nii-san you told that multiple times already" The younger twin spoke, looking at his twin with a pissed look plastered on his face.

"I KNOW, I SAY IT MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND IT, MUICHIRO" The older twin scolded his younger twin, Muichiro.

Muichiro ran into the school passing by the Physical Education teacher Giyuu Tomioka.

"YOU'RE LATE" Tomioka exclaimed before writing down Muichiro and Yuichiro's name on his notebook.

"These boys" Tomioka sighed in dissatisfaction.

Little did the twins know, there was a Monito Monita soon.

Muichiro rushed, opening his locker.
Grabbing his stuff and running to his class.

Lunch break

Muichiro opened his locker to put his books and notebooks back.

There was a note saying
_________________________________________
"Hello, it's nice to know that you're      | reading this note,                                       |
What i wanted to say is I like you a lot, | hope you'll notice me. XOXO"                  |
________________________________________|

Muichiro read the note in disgust and ripped it apart then whispered to himself "How am i even gonna notice them if i don't know who are they".

"Who was your Monita" Zenitsu comes out of the thin air scaring the shit out of Muichiro.

Muichiro closed his locker instantly realising that he completely forgot about it, he started to dig through his pockets searching for the paper that has his Monita's name in it.

"Zenitsu, that's against the game's rule" Tanjiro mumbled to Zenitsu.

"You smell worried what happened?" Tanjiro added looking at Muicjiro.

"I couldn't find the paper that contains the name of my Monita" Muichiro said in a tone that shows him pitying himself.

"Oh, i found it" Muichiro says after finding it almost instantly before reading it.

Muichiro curved a smile showing hope.

It was Genya, his close friend.
His heart was beating because he developed a crush on him recently, it have been 3 weeks.

Doki~ doki~

Yuichiro kept looking at his paper that has his Monita's name until Muichiro came over to the table he was sitting at.

"It's gonna be a damn full week" Yuichiro sighed.

"Who did you get?" Muichiro questioned from his twin.

"Senjuro" Yuichiro murmurs

"It's gonna be so easy to give him gifts, he sits next to you" Muichiro said in excitement.

"I fucking hate this" Yuichiro said groaning.

"You two gave each other a nickname. And you two sit next to each other. Please take this Monita as a chance."
Muichiro begged from his twin.

"No"

"You two are gonna be perfect for each other" Muichiro mumbled in a sarcastic playful tone.

Yuichiro looked at Muichiro in disbelief.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" Yuichiro screeched at Muichiro, blushing.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Suprise suprise, I'll turn this into a different novel >:]
Are you guys excited?
Give me a name suggestion for the new novel!

Bye hope you have a long lasting fun and excitement in your life.
Be brave be strong be happy be hopeful.

I'm so happy that this novel a lot of views. This is a thing that i thought I'll never reach. 253 views 23 votes 42 comments are a lot for me. And again thank you so much for the support. This isn't a popular ship but thank you for reading. Winter break is coming soon December 28 to January 28th.
January 28th is right before my birthday! I'm old next to my classmates. I don't have any beef with my life right now :] So proud of myself right now.
This feels like it's my time to express myself show love and understand everyone around me, well as get understood. I'm unable to show my emotions and empathy in my first language so i talk in english a lot. It just makes me happy! I'll try my best enjoying life at its fullest.
I was never a good person. I always screeched and yelled at others. Even though I'm not a good person at all I'm thankful that you guys are supporting me. I know my friends and family will never read this but I'll think about this and them. I'm pretty sure I'll never put any words about this message I'll be sending them even though that they'll never read or understand.

These are the things i wanted to say, let you guys know. Thank you for supporting me I'll never reach this without your help and support.

Thank you for reading my novels, thank you for reading this chapter until the end

778 words.

I love you guys so much.